Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 9th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Once more I humbly request Fuel Catalysts. Today I fly to Sparta, my last destination in the Ancient Greek Temple quest. Using a Fuel Catalyst is the best (and most fuel-efficient) way to get two flights per plane per map.
Cheers,
Tom

Once more I humbly request Fuel Catalysts. Today I fly to Sparta, my last destination in the Ancient Greek Temple quest. Using a Fuel Catalyst is the best (and most fuel-efficient) way to get two flights per plane per map.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith
Hi Tom, - I think I sent you a lamp and a fuel catalyst last night, after checking your signature....not sure if they came through ok? But will send both fuel catalysts tonight when game resets.
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
All, do you think (or know) if the spyglass works for the gift shops as well or only for flights?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom, I sent you a friend request from my iPhone. If you accept, I can send you Fuel Catalyst from there too ;)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
All
Please see updated sig list below.
Thanks,
Az
Thanks for continuing to send through gifts... Sadly I haven't received any of them... I'm guessing you've not received any from me either?
I haven't yet updated- am aiming to do this tomorrow which I hope will improve the problem with gifting! Ill let you know once I start to receive the gifts :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note to all of my Forum Neighbors - 7/9/2013 1000 EST 1300GMT
The following lists are Fourm Members that I can receive Gifts from and those who I cannot receive from - I find it interesting that I can see the Avatars of those I cannot receive from as the Visit my Airport - :
Cannot receive from - Mrstepot, Neil ellor flip123 GamingSwiftie (3), Gdog, Jahuno. LAX, Steve Zhang One Bad Day Saha Airport

Can receive from - Colin Chew CNX88 HP- Gt city Pakman primodakine pwcmvj Rabblerouser Rocco Rsorour Simondo sportybear Brexter Uncle Mans (& 3) greensmith Bali Hi (&131)
I hope that GI "WakesUp" and corrects this issue - that began approx 13 days ago !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Hi Tom, - I think I sent you a lamp and a fuel catalyst last night, after checking your signature....not sure if they came through ok? But will send both fuel catalysts tonight when game resets.
Cheers,
Az
Az1,
They didn't come through ... but thanks for trying. Until this gifting bug is fixed, gift neighbors that you know receive your gifts.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks for continuing to send through gifts... Sadly I haven't received any of them... I'm guessing you've not received any from me either?
I haven't yet updated- am aiming to do this tomorrow which I hope will improve the problem with gifting! Ill let you know once I start to receive the gifts :)
Simp1710 I don't mean to dash your hopes, but there hasn't been any improvement in the gifting glitch since I updated. :( Maybe you will have better luck...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Dear Forum friends,
I have been receiving gifts during the gifting glitch from these neighbors:
billsnj Pakman greensmith Rsorour Uncle Mans pwcmvj CNX88 Puppy Chou TheDarkside Scoob1964
Thank you so much!

I have not been receiving gifts from these neighbors: Gt city Scott Az1 GamingSwiftie Neil ellor LAX Jahuno. Steve
Feel free to save your gifts for neighbors who will receive them. I promise my feelings won't be hurt (much)! :)

I received one or two gifts in the last two weeks from Colin Chew Simp1710 sportybear and Ianda11 (they were a happy surprise!)

I know that many of you have not been receiving my gifts. I have been trying to regularly tap your hangars so that I can at least gift fuel to you!
In my opinion, this game is fantastic for teaching patience! :joyful:
Becky

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Note to all of my Forum Neighbors - 7/9/2013 1000 EST 1300GMT
The following lists are Fourm Members that I can receive Gifts from and those who I cannot receive from - I find it interesting that I can see the Avatars of those I cannot receive from as the Visit my Airport - :
Cannot receive from - Mrstepot, Neil ellor flip123 GamingSwiftie (3), Gdog, Jahuno. LAX, Steve Zhang One Bad Day Saha Airport

Can receive from - Colin Chew CNX88 HP- Gt city Pakman primodakine pwcmvj Rabblerouser Rocco Rsorour Simondo sportybear Brexter Uncle Mans (& 3) greensmith Bali Hi (&131)
I hope that GI "WakesUp" and corrects this issue - that began approx 13 days ago !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

billsnj. BooHoo! I hate being on the "cannot receive from" list. :sorry: I hope my status changes soon! Becky

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Az1,
They didn't come through ... but thanks for trying. Until this gifting bug is fixed, gift neighbors that you know receive your gifts.
Cheers,
Tom
Good idea Tom! Az1 Mrstepot please do the same with any gifts you plan to send to me.

Mrstepot This glitch certainly is weird... You are on my gift list most days so why they are being received some and not others is Strange. i hate to think of gifts going to waste so i will stop sending gifts from my 1710 game until this glitch is fixed. In the mean time I have added you as a neighbour to my 0707 game in the hope that you may receive them from here on a regular basis! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Good idea Tom! Az1 Mrstepot please do the same with any gifts you plan to send to me.

Mrstepot This glitch certainly is weird... You are on my gift list most days so why they are being received some and not others is Strange. i hate to think of gifts going to waste so i will stop sending gifts from my 1710 game until this glitch is fixed. In the mean time I have added you as a neighbour to my 0707 game in the hope that you may receive them from here on a regular basis! Keeping my fingers crossed...
Simp1710 I accepted and sent a gift. It would be fabulous if it actually gets to you! Becky :)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 I accepted and sent a gift. It would be fabulous if it actually gets to you! Becky :)
Wishful thinking :( given it a few minutes and nothing received. I only finished sending gifts from the 0707 game about an hour ago so will put you on the list for a nav mod tomorrow. Please let me know if you receive it :)

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
greensmith since I haven't updated to the latest version, can I send you landing lamps instead of the fuel catalyst? If so, would you be interested in doing some fuel hoses this week?

Also, a quick question. I've noticed a couple of you are able to send me multiple gifts in what I believe is sending in a single day. Is that possible on other platforms?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
All, do you think (or know) if the spyglass works for the gift shops as well or only for flights?
@jahuno, I don't know if the spyglass works but I got the most dops when I was/am playing offline (no internet connection) and strangely enough mostly around xx.52 hours (once xx.58) am on 5-2-2-3-5 at the moment

Daily exports:
Sent fuel catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff) flip123 (Jpjpjp2) Ianda11 (Ianda11) Pakman (Pakman&Pakman2) dr_fly Scatterkat Jahuno. Hermie Az1 TheDarkside Gt city ; and
billsnj fuel hose
Simp1710 navigation module
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) landing gear ; (Uncle Mans 3) meant to tap a beacon but sent something else in the vicinity (perhaps a landing gear??)
sportybear radar
Hyphen oscillating beacon
CNX88 flight catering
Puppy Chou flight catering
Cheers!
Thanks Rsorour - received gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom