Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 5th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all, gifts didn't go out as planed, sorry for that. next try tomorrow.

in flip123 I can still use 6 aerosol's. futher I can use a lot of beacons in all my games. just realised how much you need them to get the stars in this quest (yes a little late, been busy)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Good morning.
I need until the end of this quest landing lamps, fuel supplies and beacons.
Can offer: 3x Haloween shops and 10x Cementary in my town.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Good morning to all . Still need a lot of flight catering and oscillating beacons , have enough aerosols for finish quest , just trying to get three star to all quest destination (and stock couple of fuel50 in process ;) ) nsari thanks for altimeter (y) , couple more will be very helpful

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
flip123 pointed out yesterday that I had totally misunderstood, so the sad fact is I can't send aerosols.
Sorry to mislead everyone.
I will still try and help all my neighbors.
Let me know if you need anything special and I will do my best.

Thanks for all the gifts.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Hellooo!! Thanks for all the gifts. Let me know when you need something specific!

Looking for aerosols and Additional Fuel (for SF flight and the halloween quest flight)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi everyone!!

I need your support my friends :)
I really need Fuel Supply and Aerosol in this moment. If you can, send it to me, please :)

Gifts will be send today evening

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts my both "working" games received today. Gifts went out again.
The games need a lot of Aerosol. Thanks in advance for sending.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago for today and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities.

Again, to my neighbors, I no longer need any Dark Skies items since days ago, please do not send me any quest items anymore.

Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
flip123: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Jpjpjp2 game.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
cap'n5: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Bright Lantern.
Toertchen: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel Supply.
TSharper: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Bright Lantern but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Aerosol and Fuel Catalyst but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Nina: thanks for the Bright Lantern from your Chrisje and Tijn games but I don't need them, please do not waste your llmited gift resource.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Québec: thanks for the Aerosol but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Supply.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp.
Gt city: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Landing Gear, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Lukasz: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Supply.
Pakman: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Leyden Jar but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
valestij: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hi. please don't send me any dark skies items. if your signature says what you want, i will send it otherwise its fuel. sorry guys limited time during the week to check out the forum. first come first served

Top Bottom