Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 3rd December 2013 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs!

I mentioned in another post, there have been an issue that the game progress does not get saved, it seems getting worse in last several days. This bug affects the gifting because when I return to the game, the gifts I accepted earlier would be gone due to that the game progress was not saved, the gift was not recorded in my game, and I would have no idea on who sent me what gift and to whom I should return gift to. So if you didn't receive a gift from me for a given day, that means your gift was taken away by this GI bug, sorry for that but it is not something I control. I have opened ticket on this issue and who knows when this will get fixed.

Az1: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Navigation Module.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
LAX Regional: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst from your DAL-FTW game but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Toertchen: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module. I would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you since you are one of very few can send Fuel (20), which is my top priority.
pienicki: thanks for the Cockpit Glass, sent you Air Conditioner.
javi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fule Hose and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I have been having a timeline issue.
I will collect from buildings and land and send out planes.
I will come back an hour later and have to do it all over again as if the first time never registered.
I haven't figured out how to handle it.
I did mention this in a post awhile back.

Don clyde

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Long
thanks for the fuel! i will send you whatever you need i am not able to do fuel 20 though. is their something else you would like

Top Bottom