Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 23rd July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

P

piloot Darwin

Things I need are in my signature. Sorry I can't send everybody a gift on the same day. But I don't forget you when you send me one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. @piloot Darwin, @nsari , @Mali,@Scud , @Bali Hi @Dashpilot79 send me more fuel20, if you can, please,;). I wish I can send you more then 2o gifts each day... I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature
@nsari
sari deicer
sari2 fuel hose
sari3 bath towel
@Sorumbas fuel hose
@Gartfeild navigation module
BALi131 navigation module
Bali2 passengers(10)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Happy Helen i am sorry but i have not been able to locate you in my list of neighbours.

After much search i can only conclude that i deleted you by accident (more shocking becoz after the update u get a pop up whrn u delete someone)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, long time that i don´t post in the trading tread.
I´m here to apologize to my neghbours that due to the new bug and some game crashes i´m not being able to return all gifts as I always did.
I hope that the situation will be fixed soon.
Good Tuesday to all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Good evening,

I've started a new game on another device, so i need many items.
Please see below for lpey87-manuel.
Thanks.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
G'day all. Just sent (and still sending) today's gifts :D

Wondering, if those who sent Fuel(20) to me, also receive it back? I just return F20, and hope you can receive F20 instead of too small Fuel(3). Hope i can sent F20 one day... :(

G'day all. Just sent (and still sending) today's gifts :D

Wondering, if those who sent Fuel(20) to me, also receive it back? I just return F20, and hope you can receive F20 instead of too small Fuel(3). Hope i can sent F20 one day... :(

Thanks for the multiple items you sent from your Gt City 3 and Gt City games! Just so you know that none of the items you sent to me is Fuel (20). I think it is clear to most people that if you don't have a gift you received in your gift list, if you click the "Send in return" button, for sure it will be converted to something else that yo do have.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,

NOYA12 thanks everyone who send gifts to that game. Already send out the gifts for today a moment ago.
tdv: If you've got the time and the opportunity, could you send me some Aircraft Tires plz.?????
Fuel(20) is still very welcome!!!!!
Thanks in advance....

Top Bottom