Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 21st May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe

Items Required - Wire, Bench, White Board, Dispatcher Console, Stamp, Cash Counter, Calculator, Loud Speaker, Power Amplifier, Spotlight, Haze Machine

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter

Thanks. Im lvl 17 but active - I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Going to see the new Star Trek in IMAX 3D this afternoon. Can Benedict Cumberbatch do no wrong? Signature updated below.
Live long and prosper,
Tom
Hope you had fun and like to hear your opinion, was it any good? I have to wait until June 6th... Such a looooong time...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Just to whine a bit... Still don't have an alien legacy and even worse: I cannot start another launch because I don't have the spacesuit collection anymore. :(
Not the worst thing in the world, I know,...rather this than live in Moore. Hope all members from that area are okay!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Thanks for your gifts, I am trying to send you all what you need, is there a daily limit of how many friends you can gift as I keep getting a msg saying that's all I can send today but still always have ppl in my friends list to send too that have not yet been sent anything.

I've updated my sig. Thx x

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi friends!
I just want to tell that I'm still around and playing every day. But I haven't really got the time for keesing track of my gifting, so it is somewhat random what I send.

I want you to know that your gifts to are really appreciated - thank you very much. I don't have any really urgent needs so I mostly collect for later use.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hope you had fun and like to hear your opinion, was it any good? I have to wait until June 6th... Such a looooong time...
While some Trekker purists may take issue with the changes the filmmakers made to the Star Trek canon ... gee whiz was it good. I think any franchise is only as good as the villain the heroes have to defeat and this film has a corker. Cumberbatch's character is right up there with Darth Vader and Norman Bates. The writers gave the cast exceptional characters to build on and they were all terrific.
Yes, living in the desert has its drawbacks (like summer days of 110 Fahrenheit plus heat), but living five minutes away from an IMAX theater more than makes up for it.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
While some Trekker purists may take issue with the changes the filmmakers made to the Star Trek canon ... gee whiz was it good. I think any franchise is only as good as the villain the heroes have to defeat and this film has a corker. Cumberbatch's character is right up there with Darth Vader and Norman Bates. The writers gave the cast exceptional characters to build on and they were all terrific.
Yes, living in the desert has its drawbacks (like summer days of 110 Fahrenheit plus heat), but living five minutes away from an IMAX theater more than makes up for it.
Cheers,
Tom

Darth Vader? Blasphemy! :cool:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Darth Vader? Blasphemy! :cool:
No offense, UM/UMP/UM3, but the "surprise" surrounding Cumberbatch's character is about on par with, SPOILER ALERT "Luke, I am your father." It will be fun to see what JJ Abrams will do with Wars now that he has two Treks under his belt.
Aunt Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him.
Uncle Owen: That's what I'm afraid of.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have a trading question I want to pose to this forum:
I have a (non-forum) neighbor who sends me something I don't need every single day. Do I:
1. Not send or return any gifts to this neighbor and hope he gets the point?
2. Occasionally return a gift just to play fair?
3. Delete the person as a neighbor?
What would you do?
Cheers,
Tom

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I have a (non-forum) neighbor who sends me something I don't need every single day. Do I:
What would you do?
Cheers,
Tom

I have a similar neighbor... mine thankfully *occasionally* sends a useful item - which I naturally reward with hitting the return button... In addition, about once a week I attempt to send a flight related item that I estimate could be useful to him based on his level. A couple of times, he's just hit return on the item which then benefits me by helping me build up my warehouse store. :)

Edit: To be clear... he usually gets one flight related item a week... and on the rare occasions he's helpful, he gets more. ;) I figure that's a healthy balance which doesn't take away too many items from my forum friends who have clearly defined wants/needs and who are much more helpful on a regular basis.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
What would you do?
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom

This has come up before and this has happened to me also. I have ignored their gifts, sent them gifts and in the end deleted them.
There are so many neighbours non forum who return/send gifts in a sensible manner so why waste one if our precious 20 gifts appears to be wasted.
Hope this helps

Helen

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for your gifts, I am trying to send you all what you need, is there a daily limit of how many friends you can gift as I keep getting a msg saying that's all I can send today but still always have ppl in my friends list to send too that have not yet been sent anything.
I've updated my sig. Thx x
You can give 20 gifts a day but no more than one gift a day to any one neighbor. Yes, having more than 20 friends who regularly send you gifts is a challenge. Here's how I do it:
First priority are forum neighbors who send me an item I ask for in my signature. If I need Fuel Hoses and you send me a Fuel Hose, you're going to get a gift that you need.
Second priority are forum neighbors who post regularly and ask for an item I can send. They may not be a high enough level to send me a Fuel Hose but I believe game vets should encourage newbies.
Third priority are non-forum neighbors who send me an item I need.
Fourth priority are forum or non-forum neighbors who send me many gifts that I don't particularly need. (See my other post about this!)
Hope this helps,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
No offense, UM/UMP/UM3, but the "surprise" surrounding Cumberbatch's character is about on par with, SPOILER ALERT "Luke, I am your father." It will be fun to see what JJ Abrams will do with Wars now that he has two Treks under his belt.
Aunt Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him.
Uncle Owen: That's what I'm afraid of.
Cheers,
Tom

I just had to defend my avatar! I didn't get into Star Trek until ST: TNG probably because that was on TV when I was growing up.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
What would you do?
Cheers,
Tom

The ones that I have I occasionally throw a bone, but I'm pretty sure they are mostly Android people. I feel more bad for forum users that I don't get to often.

But the best are the ones that I know are lurkers. For example, I have seen Rsorour 's gift list and I have the same person and it isn't a forum member...There is one person that is Level 40 and he'd be a good addition to this forum.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
So....alluded to in my Monthly to Daily post...I am going to have less ability to be connected to the forum today and the next few days. I'll randomly send gifts and hope that it helps you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom