Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 19th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Threa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
morning people ! :) pls no more shears
i had 26 shears in my warehouse when i said: "hei guys i finished Valentine's bouquet and i don't need shears anymore" and now i have 139 shears
i need fl. catering, os. beacons and 3 defrosters
thx

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi everyone, I wonder if we can do the challenge, yesterday I received zero bears from all of my flights (long and short distance) :mad:
Maybe today its my lucky day :eek::eek:

Thanks for all the gifts, I send back in a couple of hours
Tag or pm me if you need something I can send.

mel, ik heb bijna 4 extra boeketten, kon ik je er maar een paar geven, want ik heb dat deel klaar

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :) Please don't send me any more 'shears'

Need 'Fuel hose' to achieve my last star :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts for today in few hours.

Have a great day ahead :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the gifts. I still need one rose to complete the challenge. So I need shears. I have only five left,so I'm using them very carefully.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Afternoon all. I've all my flowers now so no longer in the shears game but need to re-stock on the fuel hose and meals... also after altimeters as I've used'em all up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
HELP NEEDED!! To anyone able to help.......

I am in need of many pruning shears. Starting to worry here I will not finish this mission as I still need 3 orchids. I used 18 Shears this morning and I got nothing! NO flowers at all.

If I have what you need I will def help in return

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for gifts and visit (y)

I do not need pruning shears anymore. Please send me 'Fuel hose' :rolleyes:

I messed up my gifting today. Sent wrong gift to Ana Cristina Eusebio and one gift to someone i don't remember :confused:

Here is what i sent.
10x Passenger to tdv
Flight catering to Rabblerouser
Fuel hose to air canillas morgun Bali Hi flip123 pienicki
Landing lamp to diwata Ana Cristina Eusebio (sorry for the wrong gift :barefoot:)
Pruning shears to laurens retkot Sophie yabuki77 mel lkoo FENNIE LYE I Fly 2 myriam Divvy

To those still running the mission... all the very best. I hope you all complete it ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Apvr0va
Username
Ana Cris Eusebio
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for gifts and visit (y)

I do not need pruning shears anymore. Please send me 'Fuel hose' :rolleyes:

I messed up my gifting today. Sent wrong gift to Ana Cristina Eusebio and one gift to someone i don't remember :confused:

Here is what i sent.
10x Passenger to tdv
Flight catering to Rabblerouser
Fuel hose to air canillas morgun Bali Hi flip123 pienicki
Landing lamp to diwata Ana Cristina Eusebio (sorry for the wrong gift :barefoot:)
Pruning shears to laurens retkot Sophie yabuki77 mel lkoo FENNIE LYE I Fly 2 myriam Divvy

To those still running the mission... all the very best. I hope you all complete it ;)

lolol Thats ok...no worry!!! Its always welcome ;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good day everyone! Sent out 20 gifts and will be sending out more tonight. :)

Please don't send me shears anymore. I have completed the quest. Please send shears to those who need them. Don't waste your precious and limited gift! Here I am wishing I can send more than 20 a day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
received my first orchid today, this is still possible! 2 orchid and 2 teddies in love to go! Too bad I can't exchange what's i my warehouse with Phantom :)
After 19 shears streaks with no flower a few days ago, I thought it's impossible when I needed 20 shears to just drop me 1 flower. But then 2 Tulips were what I needed to complete the 3 bouquets and 2 Tulips were the drops that I got today! What is the chance of that happening?! It's possible! Good luck to you! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom