Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 17th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
hi Gt city, do you know if they cross from i-divice to android? and if you have gifts left, jpjpjp and flip123 would appreciate them... (postal office items)

They DO NOT send cross platform, DO NOT WASTE your gifts. I have tested on my two games, sent one from Flyerduck (iPad) to OBD Post Office (Android) and did not receive the Marking Machine i sent.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Sending gifts now.
Please send flight catering.....
I have built 6 post offices to visit, but can't open them until i fly for items.
Let me help you by helping me!

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today ....................and send out again.
Updated the new quest and again (sigh!!!!!!) GI "forgot" something to add on the giftlist.
You should say that there must be at least "letter-openers" for gifting:mad::mad:.
Maybe they will come up with an update again this week................when they noticed their screw-up again.
Fuel(20) still in need.
Thanks in advance

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yep, although I am glad there is a brand new quest, it's just another downer. No gifts for the current quest and visiting bug is still there....sigh.........................sometimes I wonder why I'm still playing.(n)

They DO NOT send cross platform, DO NOT WASTE your gifts. I have tested on my two games, sent one from Flyerduck (iPad) to OBD Post Office (Android) and did not receive the Marking Machine i sent.

What did the android game get when you sent post office item from IOS game - Fuel(3) or zip, i.e. lost in GI Hyperspace???

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated, still request Fuel (20), thanks!

Az1: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Airline Route Map.
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
idnlgeah: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cash Counter.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering and Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering and Spare Propeller, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Bath Towel, Passengers and Fuel Catalyst but I don't need any of these, please check my signature and do not waste your limited gift resource.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Packing Machine but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisge games, sent Fuel (20) to both.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.

Reactions: Az1
Top Bottom