Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Treadmills for Green Launches

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi, can anyone advise me on the best clicks to use in my neighbour's airports to get some more Treadmills for the Green Launches I'm down to one and obviously need to start getting more now. Thank you

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi, can anyone advise me on the best clicks to use in my neighbour's airports to get some more Treadmills for the Green Launches I'm down to one and obviously need to start getting more now. Thank you
I agree with @luxurycat ...If you don’t want to spend greenies...I get lots from training centers. And you get other supplies too...I mainly click training centers...planetariums for red and I click a few cosmic fuels also.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I agree with @luxurycat ...If you don’t want to spend greenies...I get lots from training centers. And you get other supplies too...I mainly click training centers...planetariums for red and I click a few cosmic fuels also.
Thanks @JayBee I have been using my clicks on those but as you know I don't seem to be getting the treadmills?! I'm wondering now about what the other guys said about the buying a stone castle

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Thanks @JayBee I have been using my clicks on those but as you know I don't seem to be getting the treadmills?! I'm wondering now about what the other guys said about the buying a stone castle

Buying the stone castles is definitely the way to go. I was having the same problem you are having and then built 6 castles upon others recommendation - problem solved! (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Buying the stone castles is definitely the way to go. I was having the same problem you are having and then built 6 castles upon others recommendation - problem solved! (y)
Thank you @FlyingFalcon do you mind me asking how it works please? when I purchase and it's built when I click on it to collect passenger's do you also get treadmills? I'm know I might seem dumb but the Stone Castles are all new to me, thank you

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Thank you @FlyingFalcon do you mind me asking how it works please? when I purchase and it's built when I click on it to collect passenger's do you also get treadmills? I'm know I might seem dumb but the Stone Castles are all new to me, thank you

No problem at all. We have all had to learn and that is what this forum is all about - helping one another learn the game.

When you build stone castles they give out 36 passengers every hour. When you click to collect them some times the items for the Running Wild collection will drop which is the collection you need to complete in order to get a treadmill.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
No problem at all. We have all had to learn and that is what this forum is all about - helping one another learn the game.

When you build stone castles they give out 36 passengers every hour. When you click to collect them some times the items for the Running Wild collection will drop which is the collection you need to complete in order to get a treadmill.

Right got it thank you so much for helping me at least I know what I'm doing now.

I appreciate your kindness it's good to have people like you on here (y):)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
[QUOTE="LjGibbs, post: 295683, member: 8555"
I appreciate your kindness it's good to have people like you on here (y):)[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help. I have had lots of help invite past and still need lots of help in the future. Thankfully we are on this forum which I think is the best forumbin the world when it comes to people being friendly and helpful.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
[QUOTE="LjGibbs, post: 295683, member: 8555"
I appreciate your kindness it's good to have people like you on here (y):)

Glad I could help. I have had lots of help invite past and still need lots of help in the future. Thankfully we are on this forum which I think is the best forumbin the world when it comes to people being friendly and helpful.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree I've learnt so much from being on here with the help and advice given from members.

Btw I've just spent 12 greenies and it's now built (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
That 36 passengers an hour comes in handy as your city gets bigger as well. That’s one of the best passenger buildings in the game so over time you’ll probably find yourself buying the max of 6
@Davescharf I'm really glad I asked you guys about it now thank you, I was totally clueless...not very good at Level 66 lol. @FlyingFalcon talked me through it and I have bought one already as time goes on hopefully the 5 more

Top Bottom