Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tips for event "Thanksgiving Day"

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
hi all
i will share some stuff how i play event, maybe i can help with it and i will be happy if you share some stuff with me :)

- i visit with friend in help 12 nighbours every day! 10 passenger buildings ! 360 points for event = 10 days - 3600 points
i visit only castle and vila because castle drops items (banners) for spy glas colections and vila for normal dice! i become 4 spy glas this event! Vila not drop 1 item!

-land all guest planes !!!!
1 plane = 3 points
the guest planes bring you old repair items and collections ! coins !
you can land 60 planes in 1h, ok 50 = 150 points and so 20 old repair items!
and they give you fuel or passengers !

-flight items for Deltas and Jumbos (beacon)
you become it from Nice but not allways drop it so use normal dice and Nice drops 99 % beacons! i fly too with helicopter 1 & 2
So Banf and Igazu ! 1 helicopter to Banf (10 % Beacon / 30 % old repair) and 3 helicopters to Igazu ! they drop Beacon and Navi module + old repair and they are fast
so 100 flights with normal dice (so 50 navimodul or beacon) this is great
i use yesterday sky capt too with normal dice and its ok! today i have only sky captain and helicopters drops too but i not like sky capt ! if i fly i use only 1 boni, never use 2 together!
i become yesterday so 200 (beacons and navimodule) from helicopters! more beacons as navi!
before this event i hate helicopters, now i love it!

so i fly event with 3 black falcons (3 stars in 14 days, atm 1 and 60 flights)
turboprop (fly with 2 blacks) ready
delta ready too but fly with 4 yellow deltas to Nice now because beacons!
1 yellow jumbo (1star atm)
and 6 black condors (130 flights atm)
thunder i dont do because empty with ereaders!
i use sometimes weatherfahn and catalysts only for condors and jumbos, sometimes for deltas! falcons not need it because they are fast

to finish this event you not need any boni for colections! they come without it!
i finish 2 days ago!
atm i have 15.000 points, they are many which have more but i can only speak how i play

so i hope i can help with this and if someone has tip for me i will be happy!

greatings and sorry my english ;)

Last edited:
hi all
i will share some stuff how i play event, maybe i can help with it and i will be happy if you share some stuff with me :)

- i visit with friend in help 12 nighbours every day! 10 passenger buildings ! 360 points for event = 10 days - 3600 points
i visit only castle and vila because castle drops items (banners) for spy glas colections and vila for normal dice! i become 4 spy glas this event! Vila not drop 1 item!

-land all guest planes !!!!
1 plane = 3 points
the guest planes bring you old repair items and collections ! coins !
you can land 60 planes in 1h, ok 50 = 150 points and so 20 old repair items!
and they give you fuel or passengers !

-flight items for Deltas and Jumbos (beacon)
you become it from Nice but not allways drop it so use normal dice and Nice drops 99 % beacons! i fly too with helicopter 1 & 2
So Banf and Igazu ! 1 helicopter to Banf (10 % Beacon / 30 % old repair) and 3 helicopters to Igazu ! they drop Beacon and Navi module + old repair and they are fast
so 100 flights with normal dice (so 50 navimodul or beacon) this is great
i use yesterday sky capt too with normal dice and its ok! today i have only sky captain and helicopters drops too but i not like sky capt ! if i fly i use only 1 boni, never use 2 together!
i become yesterday so 200 (beacons and navimodule) from helicopters! more beacons as navi!
before this event i hate helicopters, now i love it!

so i fly event with 3 black falcons (3 stars in 14 days, atm 1 and 60 flights)
turboprop (fly with 2 blacks) ready
delta ready too but fly with 4 yellow deltas to Nice now because beacons!
1 yellow jumbo (1star atm)
and 6 black condors (130 flights atm)
thunder i dont do because empty with ereaders!
i use sometimes weatherfahn and catalysts only for condors and jumbos, sometimes for deltas! falcons not need it because they are fast

to finish this event you not need any boni for colections! they come without it!
i finish 2 days ago!
atm i have 15.000 points, they are many which have more but i can only speak how i play

so i hope i can help with this and if someone has tip for me i will be happy!

greatings and sorry my english ;)
Excellent tip about visiting stone castles. I've gotten 5 more spy glass (spy glassses?) this week. Also a good reminder to take advantage of the drops from helicopter flights. Thanks for your suggestions.:):)

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
57 stone castles visited today, not a single crest :) 4 drops for quest, as every day. What should drop from villa regarding golden dice bonus? Didn't get that from what Mate wrote.
me too today, visit 24 castles and nothing but its normal. its airport city! but visit every day until event end and it come! you can visit other passenger buildings but they drop only points for event and colections! i visit only castle next 8 days! i know i will become some more spy glasses

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
57 stone castles visited today, not a single crest :) 4 drops for quest, as every day. What should drop from villa regarding golden dice bonus? Didn't get that from what Mate wrote.
1 colection today ! only 1 item from 72 castle :( but become my 5th spy glass !
i do schreenshot for you ;)
20181122_001115.jpg

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Wait, do people who have the 100 limit also get to click fewer neighbour buildings too? I only get to do 5 per neighbour per day :(
its bonus and its acktive for 7 days
"Friend in help" from Super mystery box!
you can buy the box for 10 gold! i become it from alliance maps destinaton!
1 colection = 1 super Mystery box
3 stars = same
i have 14 black planes = 84 box
become so 30 friend in help
210 days (10 buildings everyone nighbour)
i give you link where you can see all bonus
i like only jetpack, friend in help and adventurespirit

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_Super_Bonus_(Item)

Wait, do people who have the 100 limit also get to click fewer neighbour buildings too? I only get to do 5 per neighbour per day :(
A "Friend in Need" bonus allows you to visit 10 neighbors a day for 7 days. A Mystery Super Bonus, you can buy from the store, or get them doing alliance map flights.

its bonus and its acktive for 7 days
"Friend in help" from Super mystery box!
you can buy the box for 10 gold! i become it from alliance maps destinaton!
1 colection = 1 super Mystery box
3 stars = same
i have 14 black planes = 84 box
become so 30 friend in help
210 days (10 buildings everyone nighbour)
i give you link where you can see all bonus
i like only jetpack, friend in help and adventurespirit

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_Super_Bonus_(Item)
You beat me. :D:D:D

Top Bottom