Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time To Rock 2022 Event Discussion

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03RP82S21
Username
Benethas
Is anyone else having this bug where you are not on the leaderboard for the event? My account got messed up yesterday and lost all neighbors and I don't know if it's connected.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
This event tasks are majorly based on mini-games and heli flights, greenies isn't required as of now, if you complete the 8 tasks daily, you can finish till level 40 by end of 6 to 8 days, maybe even faster if you complete more tasks (even you can finish in 4 days if you complete 12 to 13 tasks a day)
Thanks, Sai.

I may give it a go.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
This thread is created for all discussions related to Event "Time to Rock"
Any comments or problems regarding the event can be posted here.

Size of update :
Android : Play Store : 111 MB (Version 8.27.21) + 27 MB (Version 8.27.22)
IOS : App Store : 111 MB (Version 8.27)
Windows : Microsoft Store : 111 MB (Version 8.27.19)
In-game : 175.2 MB (33 Parts) + 202.5 MB (39 Parts)

Features of update :
1. 40 stage event, 12 days 04 hours
2. Manual Flight mini-game
3. Layout changed from snow to grass
4. 6 New helicopter destinations
5. Stereo Plane livery will be available during the event (For all planes)

Updates on timeline : (All timings based on GMT)
18/02/2022
12:00 P.M. : Available as Play Store/App Store/Microsoft Store update
12:30 P.M. : Event revamped (Possible test run of event)
04:00 P.M. : Another update
04:30 P.M. : Event started (All platforms)

02/03/2022
09:00 P.M. : Event ends (All platforms)

Important : Always Restart game if event starts as sometimes it may be a trial run and all resources may go a waste, for those whose game is not opening after update from respective device stores, wait for in-game update.
(Main post will be updated as an when required)
There's a bug on my side and I can't get rid of it !

Attachments

• error GI.jpg
    error GI.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 67
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I really dont understand this game anymore.
In this event 70% of my assigments are helicopter assigments. i am now on the 40th position in the competition with 10.000 points.
I fly with 6 helicopters/choppers.
But the number 1, 2 and 3 in the competition doesn't have choppers but do have 45.000 points.
How is possible that they get so many points.
And i play this very regular. every hour.
I do all my assigments.

I really dont understand this game anymore.
In this event 70% of my assigments are helicopter assigments. i am now on the 40th position in the competition with 10.000 points.
I fly with 6 helicopters/choppers.
But the number 1, 2 and 3 in the competition doesn't have choppers but do have 45.000 points.
How is possible that they get so many points.
And i play this very regular. every hour.
I do all my assigments.
The secret is with the new event style (8 tasks daily) your points from flying or tapping on buildings do not really matter. You can collect much more from daily tasks so you should focus on them if you would like to advance in the ranking. Every 15 minutes you have new task3 (1,060 points) and every 20 minutes you have new task2 (400 points). So assume you do daily 15x task3 and 10x task2. That makes 25,300 points daily (incl. the daily reward of 5,400 for doing 8 tasks). Alternatively, for doing 10 waves x 8 Goldfinch to Hoggar Mountains with Lucky ticket you will earn 960 points only. And 80 heli flights far more difficult to achieve than 15+10 tasks.

I do remember in the old format (when you had only 8 or 10 tasks to achieve during the event duration) I had to make excel sheet calculations to see how I can earn the required number of points to reach the (at that time highest) lvl20. Sometimes I had to plan deploying Lucky Ticket bonus, sometimes I had to deploy Weather Vane and JetPack to be able to reach lvl20. Now if you put your focus on tasks, you can easily reach lvl40 and then you compete only for ranking.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
The secret is with the new event style (8 tasks daily) your points from flying or tapping on buildings do not really matter. You can collect much more from daily tasks so you should focus on them if you would like to advance in the ranking. Every 15 minutes you have new task3 (1,060 points) and every 20 minutes you have new task2 (400 points). So assume you do daily 15x task3 and 10x task2. That makes 25,300 points daily (incl. the daily reward of 5,400 for doing 8 tasks). Alternatively, for doing 10 waves x 8 Goldfinch to Hoggar Mountains with Lucky ticket you will earn 960 points only. And 80 heli flights far more difficult to achieve than 15+10 tasks.

I do remember in the old format (when you had only 8 or 10 tasks to achieve during the event duration) I had to make excel sheet calculations to see how I can earn the required number of points to reach the (at that time highest) lvl20. Sometimes I had to plan deploying Lucky Ticket bonus, sometimes I had to deploy Weather Vane and JetPack to be able to reach lvl20. Now if you put your focus on tasks, you can easily reach lvl40 and then you compete only for ranking.
But Also the items you need from the helicopter flights. I don't get them.
I made 86 flights with helicopters but got only 3 items. And I use all the bonuses there is to use.

But the tasks includes flights with heli.
But the players that don't have helis. How can they fullfill them. I don get them. Now I need helmets from the helis.
After 86 flights I don't got it still.
So for the tasks I only can fullfill 2 of them every time Cause I don't get the items

But Also the items you need from the helicopter flights. I don't get them.
I made 86 flights with helicopters but got only 3 items. And I use all the bonuses there is to use.

But the tasks includes flights with heli.
But the players that don't have helis. How can they fullfill them. I don get them. Now I need helmets from the helis.
After 86 flights I don't got it still.
So for the tasks I only can fullfill 2 of them every time Cause I don't get the items
The secret is if you dont have helipads, helicopters, you wont get a heli task

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
The secret is if you dont have helipads, helicopters, you wont get a heli task
I have 6. every helicopter 2. Even after 124 heli flights none item for the Monstertruck championship. Just got 3 of 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-143132_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-143132_Airport City.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
Thanks, Sai.

I may give it a go.
If you can fly the mini game okay, this event is money for jam. Heaps of goodies incl platinum chests, hundreds of maps, fuel, pax, bonuses, greenies, etc etc etc. Every successful manual speed up (mini game) flight ALWAYS gives good or great or yowza gifts - if you can fly that is!! You wont even need to place high in your group to earn a huge amount of useful game items.
EDIT: Hmmm, pretty insensitive post given the issues some are having with their setup etc for this event. Sorry.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pqnop1
Username
N30N
The bonuses listed in the heli section of bonus are good for increasing drop rates, like sky captain/popular destination etc.
I tried popular destinations as I got several from mini-game and it worked pretty good.

And monster truck arena isn't worth upgrading in my opinion unless you want it for the looks, as the bonus/radius does not increase with level up, like the game studio. (I'll try to upgrade one to L3 and deploy in my city as a unique building, if I have enough land to spare; 3x3 is a bummer)

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
If you can fly the mini game okay, this event is money for jam. Heaps of goodies incl platinum chests, hundreds of maps, fuel, pax, bonuses, greenies, etc etc etc. Every successful manual speed up (mini game) flight ALWAYS gives good or great or yowza gifts - if you can fly that is!! You wont even need to place high in your group to earn a huge amount of useful game items.
EDIT: Hmmm, pretty insensitive post given the issues some are having with their setup etc for this event. Sorry.
I find the Mini Game frustrating so giving the event a miss.
Besides, I have other priorities such as space buildings. Going to build a city around them eventually.
Plus more launches.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The bonuses listed in the heli section of bonus are good for increasing drop rates, like sky captain/popular destination etc.
I tried popular destinations as I got several from mini-game and it worked pretty good.

And monster truck arena isn't worth upgrading in my opinion unless you want it for the looks, as the bonus/radius does not increase with level up, like the game studio. (I'll try to upgrade one to L3 and deploy in my city as a unique building, if I have enough land to spare; 3x3 is a bummer)
I've got plenty of bonuses but decided to forgo this event.
Better things to do. Cheers.

Not at all! If one wants those goodies then learning to play the mini-game is the way to go, there's no two ways about it.

Very true, I have accumulated enough to build 6 of them to level 3 but only have one deployed, 3x3 for only 17,5 coins per hour is a deal breaker for me.

I find the Mini Game frustrating so giving the event a miss.
Besides, I have other priorities such as space buildings. Going to build a city around them eventually.
Plus more launches.
Frustrations are the order of things since the revamps. However, I feel that we sometimes need to be frustrated to find the way. It took me 3 attempts to successfully complete the rock the sky event, I tell you, I hated that event with a heightened sense of passion.
My advice: do the event without expecting anything; you might be surprised...

Top Bottom