Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 4th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

===========================================================

Thanks for the gifts received. Drop rates are next to nothing 11101 for hotdog1 and 10111 for hotdog. Anyone got any hints on improving the drop rate?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I just sent out my gifts for today. A mixture of Silver Crescents and Flight items according to the signatures. Sorry can't keep up the list of the recipients during this mission, kinda mess up my cycle. I still need Silver Crescents. Wanna stock up some Farmers Market in my warehouse :D I like it. Now I have 8 Farmers Market but my Organic Menu collection score is only: 2-0-0-2-4 with 2 of them are drops from Christmas Tree. Sucks I know...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Morning, all.
Looking items for "Repair Base L4". Check my signature (<Android>).
Thank you! :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning!
Nothing news from my AC: still looking for organic food, still do my flying and space missions. All the same. But it's not boring at all :ROFLMAO: Just hoping for a successful Easter Mission!!!
Send my gifts to you very soon, thanks for all the gifts I received.

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, thx for the help with the gifts. Now I´m trying also to build a cosmic fuel station (signature updated).
flip123, i´m saving mine until the end. I don´t think they will help, because in the description on the warehouse the parameters are: from flight(collect) +150% and from flight +150%.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello neighbors! Appreciate all your gifts!:)

I still need spare propellers, fuel hoses and flight catering. Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,

Thankx for the gifts!!!!!!
I've updated my sig. so that's what noya12 needs at the moment.

vayka1, is still in need for a lot of crescents, 27 leaves to go:(:( for completing the mission.
tdv Can you help me again???
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi thank you so much for your gifts, I had send my gifts to my neighbors (silver crescents, flight tems and passengers) (y)
Today 2 diferent farmers from my AC drop me at the same time (hour) but not the items I needed :confused:
My Score is: 5-1-2-6-4

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I will return any crescents I receive but I no longer need any. If you don't need crescents, don't send me any. I am looking for flight items, my needs are in my sig, updated as needs change. Still a daily player.

10 farmers markets for you to visit daily. FYI the max is 10, at 11 you get the "too many" message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom