Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 2nd May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Signature updated.
NO MORE Biker Jacket's please. Have them more then enough ;)
Pakman, will send it one to Pakman3 (y)

Signature updated below - Pakman & Pakman2 have now completed Time to Rock quest so don't need any more biker jackets / music arena items - thanks.

Pakman3 however still needs biker jackets.
Hi Pakman
Please would you send me 1 loudspeaker to complete my arena & I'll send a gyroscope when my list refreshes in about 4 hours.
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I have not yet finished the quest. Still working on the biker jackets and one more power amplifier to go...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just sent out gifts per neighbor requests. Waverly huff does not need any more Time to Rock quest items. Waverlyhuff2, however, needs Biker Jackets, Biker Jackets and Biker Jackets.
Does anyone know if a half-price greenie land expansion sale is coming soon?
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I do not need any more biker jackets thanks to my wonderful neighbors! Now if I could just get two more Power Amplifiers to drop! Plenty of time left...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I updated my signature. In short a could use 3 spotlights for Jpjpjp. For the rest I can use a lot of jackets for all 3 games.

Thanks

Edit: oh yeah.... And of course amplifiers :)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Just wondering how everyone is managing to obtain the power amps? Are people using greenies or waiting for them to drop? I am sending planes out frequently to London and Dubai but am yet to receive any!?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just wondering how everyone is managing to obtain the power amps? Are people using greenies or waiting for them to drop? I am sending planes out frequently to London and Dubai but am yet to receive any!?
I got three of the little buggers by sending flights to Bali Island. They only took 1:20 compared to 3:20 for London. And I had a lot of Landing Lamps, which made those flights possible. After a day of grinding away with five planes and one Spy Glass, I had three Power Amp drops. I bought the last one for two greenies.
Cheers,
Tom

Got mine from Berlin & Delhi (Pakman) & lots of flights to Dubai (Pakman2). Poor drop rates from London and didn't fly to Bali but would imagine that drop rates from there are poor as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom