Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 23th May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
To all my great neighbors - My Internet Access will be sporadic for the next few weeks - should return to normal by June 10th.
In the meantime I will gift whenever I can and hopefully get a Launch in from time to time. (y) -- Bill --
Mrstepot I Fly 2 CNX88 flip123 One Bad Day Pakman Gt city Jahuno. must_dash Patrick primodakine Rsorour Zhang Uncle Mans greensmith Rocco Simondo @sporty bear LAX Colin Chew Steve Dee140157 GamingSwiftie Chloe11111 Pilot2 Happy Helen Neil ellor
Billsnj have a good break, you've got me singing do you know it "If you like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain" Captain tneil

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Getting annoyed my planes are broke and need fixing but can't fix till repair base built but can't get the 2 insulations I need to build it arghhhh
Can't build my hotel as no toothpaste and can't build my control tower as not getting the weather displays.

Sorry needed a bitch done now
If I don't forget, I'll send you weather display tomorrow from Jahuno and if you send Jahuno. wide binoculars I will return them :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
To all my great neighbors - My Internet Access will be sporadic for the next few weeks - should return to normal by June 10th.
In the meantime I will gift whenever I can and hopefully get a Launch in from time to time. (y) -- Bill --
Mrstepot I Fly 2 CNX88 flip123 One Bad Day Pakman Gt city Jahuno. must_dash Patrick primodakine Rsorour Zhang Uncle Mans greensmith Rocco Simondo @sporty bear LAX Colin Chew Steve Dee140157 GamingSwiftie Chloe11111 Pilot2 Happy Helen Neil ellor
billsnj

Have a relaxing vacation Bill ;) go easy on those piña colada's ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@
I do read the iOS forum segment now and then, you know.
Friends of Happy Helen & flip123 are always welcome neighbours.

However, you have to add Bali2 from your side, as this is an older version of game released way before they made iOS version.
Hurry, as I am also going on vacation tomorrow!:D
Bali Hi

You have a great vacation too! Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom