Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 23rd October 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Well, well, droprate on 1st day is very poor for landing Phantom Planes :mad:
Got only 1 drop on AYON1, damn!!! My other 2 games NONE!!!
Also haven't seen 1 Black Wreath in my neighbor games or in my own games. Visited several friends max. with my 3 games:rage::rage:
This android quest sucks and is already doomed if this drop rate is going on.
Sorry for the IOS players, but i think you'll get more advantage the first days a new quest is going on than us android players. I mean you have the quest 3 or 4 days earlier than android players, it's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I can send Leyden Jars. I can use Leyden Jars and Aerosols. Thanks for the gifts. Today I sent:

@Airwolf - Leyden Jar
@cees - Chocolate Candies
@DarekK -
@Deetee04-
@Dr.SC- Leyden Jar
@flip123 - Leyden Jar
@Gt city - Leyden Jar
@KR88 - Leyden Jar
@InCoNvEnIeNtE - Leyden Jar
@Juvenal - Leyden Jar
@lp87 -
@Mario's Dad - Fuel Supply
@Massimo4256 -
@nsari - Leyden Jar
@Nick Schultz - Fuel Catalyst
@Ninalouettes - Leyden Jar
@rahaa - Leyden Jar
@R3d_F1v3 - Leyden Jar
@Rsorour- Leyden Jar
@Sulfe- Fuel Supply
@Tweedette - Leyden Jar
@vayka1 -
@Wukka -Leyden Jar
@zenmie - Leyden Jar

Well, well, droprate on 1st day is very poor for landing Phantom Planes :mad:
Got only 1 drop on AYON1, damn!!! My other 2 games NONE!!!
Also haven't seen 1 Black Wreath in my neighbor games or in my own games. Visited several friends max. with my 3 games:rage::rage:
This android quest sucks and is already doomed if this drop rate is going on.
Sorry for the IOS players, but i think you'll get more advantage the first days a new quest is going on than us android players. I mean you have the quest 3 or 4 days earlier than android players, it's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's ok vayka1,
They reset the counter anyway .. if not we maybe only have 10 or 9 days to finish this quest.
I hope you'll be fine :)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My support game needs 2 Staplers to complete Town Hall upgrade if you can help.

I checked most people's signature and in-game name and sent out Aerosol to most people except those who specifically asked for other items in their in-game name and signature. I suggest you clearly stated in your signature if you do NOT need Aerosol, and clearly state what you need as the top priority in your in-game name, which would make everybody's life a little bit easier.

Shinobi273: thanks for the Aerosol to my support game, sent you Aerosol.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Aerosol.
Suresh: thanks for the Attitude Indicator, sent you Aerosol.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Aerosol.
Pakman: thanks for the Passengers and Aerosol, sent you Aerosol.
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Aerosol.
flip123: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Aerosol.
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Aerosol.
apt10d8: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
Lukasz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Aerosol.
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
zenmie: thanks for the Passengers and Aerosol to my support game, sent you Aerosol.
Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Aerosol to my support game, sent you Aerosol.
summerxcape: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
greensmith: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Aerosol.
groeting: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Aerosol.
TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Aerosol to my support game, sent you Aerosol.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Vialino: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel Supply.
Gt city: thanks for the Aerosol to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
vayka1: thanks for the Leyden Jar and Aerosol to my support game, sent Aerosol to your 3 games, I still see Fuel (20) in your in-game name for all 3 games, please update to Aerosol if that is what you are asking.

Top Bottom