Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 22nd August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 113
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody.I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature. I need some altimeters , fuel and Jumbo flight items . Hotdog ,robot_robot , @Pakman I send neighbors invitation to you please accept if you interested.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3ahu91
Username
Polar
Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91
Items Required: Assembly robot x4, Spaceship launcher console, Spaceship engine, Communication antenna, archive box

Items You Can Send: Passengers (5),Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpitglass, Welder, Great Shots, Landinglamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passsengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, optical system, Additional Radar, White-Gold Bracelet, Ampèremeter, Spare Wire, Lasercutter, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing machine, Navigation Module, city model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer, Air vent filter, Mayor’s portrait

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Good morning! Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, I was not able to send gifts out last time as my gift reset time moved beyond my bed time. So the gifts I just sent out are really for yesterday. My signature has been updated.

vakuu: I didn't receive the Fuel (20) you said you sent yesterday either, just sent you another Video Wall again, please let me know if you received it.
Québec: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
zenmie: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Wire and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering and Makeup, sent you Fuel Hose to your PG2 game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, I don't have other things you asked, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent Spare Wire to your Jpjpjp2 game.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Kitty: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
diwata: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello everyone,

Today I sent Fuel (20) to:
greensmith
Thank you for all your gifts :)
Please check my signature - I really need Drill Machine
If I missed some request - let me know
vakuu,
I haven't received the gift. In fact, my game tells me you still haven't accepted my friend invitation. Strange!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Strange... I already accepted your invitation and you are on my friend list... Maybe there are some server or connection problems :/ Hope it will be solved soon...
vakuu,
Yes, there's been a gifting bug for the past couple of months. Don't bother sending me any gifts until it is resolved because I can't return anything to you.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks for the gifts for today and they are out again.(NOYA12)
Fuel(20) is still in need. Thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeu945d
Username
timmey
Hello,
Username: timmey
Level: 32, Stars: 66, Hearts: 6
Friend Code: aeu945d
i need for stadium