Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday, 2 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hi neighbors,

I have 3 1/2 hours of GD and flights to Aztecs and then I'll upgrade to the event version.
Except Flight Catering and Fuel Hose for flights to Verona (Delta) do I need any other flight item for Powerful Prop, Turboprop and Jet event's destination?
I'll send out gifts after the upgrade (to be able to send Pruning Shares to those who need them) and will post my gift's list in few hours.

In the meantime: @Bali Hi , @LAX (LAX-2), @javi pls send the missing 2 Patrol Robots @drivefast99 @crescent moon (crsnt2), @Long (LY and LY2 - Patrol Robot) pls send the missing 3 Massage Chairs.

The other priority item I need is Pruning Shares, pls.

Good luck in the event!

Last edited:

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Hi all for me this is the first time for this event, so please i need a huge number of shares ' i'll return what you need in your signature. Thanks for your help!

Hi all regular gift exchange neighbors!
To those who doesn't play the event pls send fuel hose or osc beacon or fuel 20.
@Harcourt @Angry Bear event?

Hi @Sazaville

I am afraid us Windows players are the poor relations again. We will get the event "in a few days" :(

I am happy to send you non-event items, but please only send items once you have sent all the event items to neighbours.

Regards
Harcourt

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. I sent Pruning Shears to most of my neighbors unless you specifically said you don't need it.

Sent Pruning Shears to the following neighbors:
@zenmie, @Bram, @Akash, @Toertchen, @Theo1977, @LAX, @Xilikon, @Mouse, @steveowa, @GamingSwiftie, @TSharper, @Droidhak, @Lmerimac, @Zali66 (Milan), @mohsen larijani, @suzy,

@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@hansle10: sent you Patrol Robot and Massage Chair.
@Bob69bob: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@Neil ellor: sent you E-reader.
@Pit1024: sent you Massage Chair and Patrol Robot.
@Bali Hi: sent you VR Headset.
@Fencat: sent you Sliding Table Saw.
@nsari: sent you Attitude Indicator.

Hi neighbors,

Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

pls send Patrol Robot:
@Bali Hi E-reader sent, @LAX (LAX-2) Bioreactor sent, @javi Bioreactor sent

pls send Massage Chair:
@drivefast99 E-reader sent,

@Long VR Headset sent to LY and LY2, pls send Massage Chair from LY and Patrol Robot from LY2

pls send Pruning Shears, if you can't pls send Fuel Hose:
@Xilikon Pruning Shears sent (*), @wydaho (bear/) Air Conditioner sent, @Tamic Pruning Shears sent (*), @Bob69bob Fuel Hose sent (*), @Fencat Boring Machine sent, @IvanM Pruning Shears sent, @Mouse Aircraft Tyre sent (*), @Bruno237 Osc Beacon sent, @Finlayson Spare Prop sent (*), @Crash McPlane Pruning Shears sent (*), @DalePorter46 Spare Wire sent to Dale1 (*) and Fuel Supply sent to Dale2 (*), @GamingSwiftie Pruning Shears sent (*), @Robby Kusuma Osc Beacon sent (*), @suckerp Spare Wire sent (*), @gbswales Nav Mod sent (*), @Raschuma Pruning Shears sent (*), @Sazaville Pruning Shears sent (*), @Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) Osc Beacon sent, @zenmie Pruning Shears sent (*), @Husam Osc Beacon sent (*), @Airport Arne Deicer sent, @Harcourt Earplugs sent, @FrqntFlyr Pruning Shears sent, @Mike47 Osc Beacon sent (*), @Bob1977 Att Indicator sent, @Andy Brodd Pruning Shears sent (*), @Davescharf Fuel Hose sent (*)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thank you all!

Notice I have not updated yet so cant send shears sorry to those who wish those, you all get normal gifts today.

And please dont send me shears, send some flight/repair items thank you :)

Hi neighbors,

Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

pls send Patrol Robot:
@Bali Hi E-reader sent, @LAX (LAX-2) Bioreactor sent, @javi Bioreactor sent

pls send Massage Chair:
@drivefast99 E-reader sent,

@Long VR Headset sent to LY and LY2, pls send Massage Chair from LY and Patrol Robot from LY2

pls send Pruning Shears, if you can't pls send Fuel Hose:
@Xilikon Pruning Shears sent (*), @wydaho (bear/) Air Conditioner sent, @Tamic Pruning Shears sent (*), @Bob69bob Fuel Hose sent (*), @Fencat Boring Machine sent, @IvanM Pruning Shears sent, @Mouse Aircraft Tyre sent (*), @Bruno237 Osc Beacon sent, @Finlayson Spare Prop sent (*), @Crash McPlane Pruning Shears sent (*), @DalePorter46 Spare Wire sent to Dale1 (*) and Fuel Supply sent to Dale2 (*), @GamingSwiftie Pruning Shears sent (*), @Robby Kusuma Osc Beacon sent (*), @suckerp Spare Wire sent (*), @gbswales Nav Mod sent (*), @Raschuma Pruning Shears sent (*), @Sazaville Pruning Shears sent (*), @Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) Osc Beacon sent, @zenmie Pruning Shears sent (*), @Husam Osc Beacon sent (*), @Airport Arne Deicer sent, @Harcourt Earplugs sent, @FrqntFlyr Pruning Shears sent, @Mike47 Osc Beacon sent (*), @Bob1977 Att Indicator sent, @Andy Brodd Pruning Shears sent (*), @Davescharf Fuel Hose sent (*)

Pit, I would take shears in return for the challenge. The Hose is fine too though

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Sent Pruning Shears to the following neighbors:
@Toertchen, @zenmie, @Bram, @Mouse, @Bruno237, @LAX, @vayka1, @Xilikon, @steveowa, @Akash, @Droidhak, @Lmerimac, @Meagansoroka, @Mia,

@TSharper: sent you Wireless Compass.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Bali Hi: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@Pit1024: sent you Patrol Robot.
@javi: sent you Earplugs.
@Bob69bob: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Fencat: sent you Sliding Table Saw.
@Gt city: sent you Granulator.
@nsari: sent you Attitude Indicator.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Yay! I have the ability to push the complete button on the event... My signature has been updated. I will continue to hold off on completing so that I may send shears and collect stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom