Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 14th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
vayka1, please add me, I will send shears tomorrow.
I need is Oscillating Beacon, please send it to me.

Also, I need to build catering facility, please send items to me, thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello everybody
I have really trouble to join this webpage " not availible" during all the morning ( for me local time is like paris)
Suresh sent you an invitation
Aero thanks but i make a mistake with the gift i have send to you sorry i will sendosc beacon asap
zenmie i have send you conversation pienicki start with you a conversation
What is fuel hose ? Sbody can explain for me please
Ana Cristina Eusebio what do you need?
See you later thanks for helping me with pruning shears and tapped for romantic passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayiiurs
Username
zizulina
Hi everyone!

Username: zizulina
Friend code: ayiiurs
Level: 30

Needed items: 2x rainforced frame, triple wire, amperemeter, 2x lining plate, 2x rope block, 2x sandbag, 4x all-inclusive bracelet

Can send: fuel(3 units), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, laser level, textbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
myriam you need a fuel hose for the flight to Barcelona
are we still neighbours? I couldnt find you on my list, if I add you: invalid code it says, I can send you shears, you can send me a air vent filter?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Not only am I looking for shears I am looking for the flower thats hardest to spell, the chrysanthemum.

In Jurassic Park even dinosaurs designed not to breed still formed a standard normal (or Gaussian) distribution curve for height (its in the book)... compare that to the distribution from GI, I've at least 4 of all the other flowers but not one chrysanthemum, thats odds against methinks ;)
Stabekk LOL. Good one! For me, it has been the elusive Tulip. I just need two more of those buggers to complete the mission.
Bali Hi I can't believe you completed your Valentine's Bouquets so quickly...and to think, you were one of the last guests to join this party, and will probably finish before me :p
tdv and flip123 Thank you for your tips on saving up a bunch of pruning shears and using them all at once. I will try that...heck, at this point, I'm willing to try just about anything!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Gifts that just went out:
Fuel hose to cap'n5 twisteduk porte d'air and someone with username: !FhoseNavMeal (Does anyone know who uses the exclamation mark? !!! )
Osc. Beacon to Aero Toddfish
Shears to daniel degracia Phantom (PH2) Jerez Raaaaaaaandy and usernames: mada and hew.shears.hose (Are you members here, or just "Lurkers" Please join the Forum. I promise that we won't bite ...unless you're into that)
InCoNvEnIeNtE I sent a fuel hose. Please return another Ass. Robot whenever you are able. ;) Thanks!
Blackcloud I sent you more shears. Please start sending the Robot Testers whenever you can. THANK YOU!
Sophie My game finally updated your Username to Sophie-SHEARS, so hopefully that means my gift will get through this time. (?) Please confirm if/when you receive the pruning shears.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sky Ranger, My technique wasn't saving them but if I had 4 or 5 spend them.... I had the theory: the lesser shears in stock, the higher the droprate.... Other people say they don't get anything and saving a lot in the hope 1 or 2 drop....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I read somewhere that upgrading your town hall will increase your fuel storage capacity. Is this true? If I upgrade my town hall to level 5, how much fuel storage capacity is added?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you for helping me out with gifts and visit (y)

I am still collecting 'Pruning shears' :rolleyes:

Those who can't send shears can send me 'Fuel hose' as i have nil stock of it and i will need plenty of it to achive 3 star :(

Here is what i sent today:
3xFuel to tdv (Crapple2)
Album to Ana Cristina Eusebio
Bench to Lexx0r
Fuel hose to air canillas Bali Hi InCoNvEnIeNtE flip123
Hull parts to pienicki
Pruning shears to Stabekk bibigarf hungyauming Jonathan Godinez CK-Airport bubbajed5711 yabuki77 lkoo I Fly 2 Rocco myriam Sophie

PS: myriam Have accepted your request (y)
Sophie I hope i have sent the gift to the right game of yours ;)
lkoo Please confirm if you received my gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki, I have been getting lots of teddy bears from Verona (Delta) and Riveria (Jumbo). A couple of times, 2 teddy bears can drop at once. With 8 days to go, you really need to fly more often to Verona & Riveria (to collect the stars).

I have already completed plucking the flowers, thanks to everyone who sent me pruning shears.
Please update your signatures so that I can check whether to still send pruning shears in your incoming giftbox.

Bali Hi yes i do keep flying with delta plane as soon as it comes in i send them out again am on ac all day and most night i have done the flowers and sweets and violettes tasks so hope i can get the teddies i dont understand why they not dropping when i am flying them non stop, my sigs updated please can u send me a lining plate or laser cutter please thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom