1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Thread starters removed from their own threads in Area 51

Discussion in 'Forum News & Information' started by Dave, 10 January 2018.

1. Dave

Dave The Captain Administrator 150+ Star Club

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    I know this has affected @Mia , however if it has affected anyone else, please let me know.

First of all, huge apologies in the delay in replying to this matter. I've just heard back from the developer and thanks to the information that @Mia gave he has found the cause of the issue and released an update.

However the update is not retrospective, but he has given me the steps to re-add the original thread creator to their private thread.

If this has affected you and you would like to be re-added to your original thread, please post below or PM me the name of the original thread.

I will update the modification tomorrow and start to re-add the creators that accidentally got removed due to this programming issue.

Dave :)

Husam likes this.
  2. Dave

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    If you let me know either on here or via PM the name of the thread, I'll get you re-added to it.

3. I don't remember the exact name but both of them were Jumbo Fuel ring, not Jumbo Fuel Ring #3, I managed to keep myself in that one. Both threads were created in September 2017.

Dave likes this.
  4. Thanks, been affected a few times! No need for action though as I created replacement threads.

Dave likes this.
  5. Yes I’m good as well. I had just created a new thread after it happened

Dave likes this.
  6. Dave

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    Do you need to be readded to the original thread, or is fuel ring 3 the replacement?

7. Dave

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    I've just updated the modification, so the issue of thread starters losing access should now be a thing of the past :)

AIR RDAM and Husam like this.
  8. I don't need to be readded.