Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Winter Rock Festival - new update

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Dont turn it off. Automatically blocked. Leave it on. It picks up the time from the internet provider where you are. Windows 10 it's all automatic and won't cause a problem. Just make sure the time in your computer shows real local time. Best is to wait an hour before turning on.
The problem it causes is how I lost one of my supports: time sync was on, SIM card lost contact -> the phone switched from GSM time to internet time -> counts as "time moved" -> banned.
Support was not even able to tell why they banned me, all they could offer was the one-time "get out of jail free card". Which OFC meant that the account would be banned permanently next time.

The problem it causes is how I lost one of my supports: time sync was on, SIM card lost contact -> the phone switched from GSM time to internet time -> counts as "time moved" -> banned.
Support was not even able to tell why they banned me, all they could offer was the one-time "get out of jail free card". Which OFC meant that the account would be banned permanently next time.
Until now, I've never been quoted "one more and you're banned" by gi support. So for its happened 4 times! Twice when i went to the uk and was going backwards not even fkrwards, and twice sitting at home.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Until now, I've never been quoted "one more and you're banned" by gi support. So for its happened 4 times! Twice when i went to the uk and was going backwards not even fkrwards, and twice sitting at home.
By "banned" I meant "banned from the online part" (there is no other form of banning here). They've offered to unban under condition that it'll count as them forgiving me my slip.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
How different operating systems treat time zones is pretty much a dark forest, and unless we had so many people who try to cheat this way we would abandon our protection system altogether. But then there would be much more players affected in a negative way than occasional glitches that happen for travellers.
That's strange. Using UTC time instead of local time alone should make timezones a non-issue.
People who change clock instead of zone remain, but this is a mistake on the user, not really something for devs to handle.

When this first started to happen a few years ago GI always gave the response that if it happens again you will be banned from the online parts - launches, neighbors visits etc as they saw it as cheating and that there was nothing wrong with their game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You almost had to beg to try to get the game back no matter what you told them. One occasion took several weeks of me trying to tell the I had not cheated and I had not intentionally changed my time on my device, before they gave me the game back, all because I travel through many time zones. This is why they now tell IOS to switch off auto time zones and select your time zones manually, and switching it off causes far less issues.

Last edited:
When this first started to happen a few years ago GI always gave the response that if it happens again you will be banned from the online parts - launches, neighbors visits etc as they saw it as cheating and that there was nothing wrong with their game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You almost had to beg to try to get the game back no matter what you told them. One occasion took several weeks of me trying to tell the I had not cheated and I had not intentionally changed my time on my device, before they gave me the game back, all because I travel through many time zones. This is why they now tell IOS to switch off auto time zones and to do it manually, and switching it off causes far less issues.
Ok, understand now. My android you have to change zone manually as theres no automatic zone function. Only automatic time

finished - first ever - with a day to go.
upload_2018-1-27_20-30-54.png

Some of the unwanted event items could be due to lag. Not everyone knows the trick about updating the names by adding the "Test" user as a neighbor. I have gotten in the habit of doing this trick every time before I start to send out gifts from my main account.

I was one who did not know this. My main game Wabbitgirl never had a problem with the game names updating as long as I restarted the game before gifting. But my 3 support games, even when restarting, could take days before the game names updated. Now using this trick, they update right away. No more having to make a note so I send the right gift to everyone.

Thanks so much for mentioning it!!

volly

150+ Star Club
Got it done and posted my screenshot. I must have landed 500 guest planes to get the 40 instruments. I sat on the couch with the tablet beside me just landing planes while working on my laptop. Its one of those times i wish i had a bot program to autoclick. I love the game but to spend many hours just to land guest planes that are only coming 1 per minute... And a horrible drop rate... :banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I went from 27 to 38 instruments just today. I feared I would not make it because of the instruments, but it seems they are dropping at a higher rate since I'm not accepting more guest-flights than usual

Top Bottom