Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
186 nets have been used, I have two collections, total drop 4, 5, 6, 8 and 2 pcs. 25 butterflies but 2 collections only.
96 nets per one collections. Is it normal droprate for the free game?
Without any greenbills a player can have about 10...15 nets per day maximum and 14 only.
Impossible...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
186 nets have been used, I have two collections, total drop 4, 5, 6, 8 and 2 pcs. 25 butterflies but 2 collections only.
96 nets per one collections. Is it normal droprate for the free game?
Without any greenbills a player can have about 10...15 nets per day maximum and 14 only.
Impossible...

i did it... so possible (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Not as bad as some had. At one point I had 11 nets and didn't get a single butterfly. But at one point, I had 15 nets and got 5 butterflies. So I say, let's just keep on trying. We still have more than 8 days. I had completed only one set so far. I just need two each of red admiral and cypris morpho and I will have them complete.

No need to get depressed. This is not a competition. Nobody wins here.;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Today i visited 11 neighbours, got 9 B.nets and catch 2 Butterflies.
So now i have in Beautiful Butterflies: 1, 5, 3, 1, 2.
More then 1 week to go, but drop rate is very very bad. Hope all can collect three collections :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I clap in to botanical garden but just drop coins, gonna try tomorow again. Anyone have 2 drops of Beautiful Butterflies in a only shot? I remember that whit flowers sometimes i did it, but this butterflies never.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
How many days did we start with on this quest? I have been visiting the maximum (10 people) every day and selecting all butterflies first at each neighbor (3 each) so 30 butterflies accessed at friends each day for 7 days for a total of 210. I have had very few nets drop each day. But that's not the worst part. I don't have even one collection completed. Worst - I HAVEN'T COLLECTED A SINGLE BUTTERFLY.

I don't think there has every been a mission with worse drop rates! What a waste of time this is. I could have been launching rockets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Yes you have reason Chloe11111 its really a waste of time, because we are only selecting butterflies and dont colect anything for launching rockets.
But you have luck in one parte, that you say that you collect by neigbours (3 each), I dont have that luck, usually I only collect a max of 2, and very times i dont collect nothing.
This mission they (GI) make Sh** when they didnt do butterflies net giftable :S

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I clap in to botanical garden but just drop coins, gonna try tomorow again. Anyone have 2 drops of Beautiful Butterflies in a only shot? I remember that whit flowers sometimes i did it, but this butterflies never.
InCoNvEnIeNtE I don't think it is possible to get Butterflies from the Botanical Garden of a neighbor. It doesn't show this in the Collections Chest.
I did, however, get two butterflies with one net from my airport...lucky and rare.
So far, my count is a measly 0-2-2-1-1...I will be running around my airport all week swinging my nets and chasing butterflies.
Has ANYONE captured a Butterfly from the Botanical Garden of a neighbor? Please post here (and tag me)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Aside from 1 set completed, I now have:

3 brimstones
4 old world swallowtails
2 peacocks

Just need 2 red admiral and 2 cypris morpho to complete this mission. More than 7 days to go!

If only I can gift the extra 1 brimstone and 2 swallowtails...:p

Yea, GI should have made the butterfly nets giftable. This butterfly catching is 2-layered hunting: for nets and butterflies. At least with bouquets, we only need to hunt for flowers and not shears.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
InCoNvEnIeNtE I don't think it is possible to get Butterflies from the Botanical Garden of a neighbor. It doesn't show this in the Collections Chest.
I did, however, get two butterflies with one net from my airport...lucky and rare.
So far, my count is a measly 0-2-2-1-1...I will be running around my airport all week swinging my nets and chasing butterflies.
Has ANYONE captured a Butterfly from the Botanical Garden of a neighbor? Please post here (and tag me)

I was thinking the same. The collection says 'Drops from buildings: Botanical Garden'. It doesn't say drops from neighbors/friends Botanical Garden, so it probably drops the butterflies if it is your own botanical garden. Therefore, tapping on your neighbor's botanical garden won't help.

Top Bottom