Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
How many days did we start with on this quest? I have been visiting the maximum (10 people) every day and selecting all butterflies first at each neighbor (3 each) so 30 butterflies accessed at friends each day for 7 days for a total of 210. I have had very few nets drop each day. But that's not the worst part. I don't have even one collection completed. Worst - I HAVEN'T COLLECTED A SINGLE BUTTERFLY.

I don't think there has every been a mission with worse drop rates! What a waste of time this is. I could have been launching rockets.

You can click on 5 butterflies per neighbor giving you 50 attempts at a net.
Visit the neighbor,
Click the three butterflies, don't click anything else.
Leave neighbor (I go visit another one)
Return to the neighbor and you can then get two more butterflies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You can click on 5 butterflies per neighbor giving you 50 attempts at a net.
Visit the neighbor,
Click the three butterflies, don't click anything else.
Leave neighbor (I go visit another one)
Return to the neighbor and you can then get two more butterflies.

Ah! The "return to the neighbor" piece is what I'm missing.

For the record, we should all be (sort of) happy with the Airport City support. The Big Business support staff are exponentially worse.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Since I been playing this game, the drop rates always multiply the last 4 days or so... Anyone know for sure? I been saving my nets and shears to use as soon as GI raises the drop rates.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
For what it's worth, my stats from yesterday:
11 neighbors visited, 55 chances yielded 10 nets which yielded 2 butterflies, one of which I already had. So with one day left, all I need is that blue one, wish me luck!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So I caught up a bit in the last few days. But still way behind. All my flowers have been done for a week. But I have only one butterfly collection. I need 1 to complete the second collection and 3 to complete a third time. But the event ends about 1 hour after my next opportunity to visit. And then it takes a while for the butterflies to refresh in my city.

So congrats to all who completed the mission. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be joining you in the winners circle.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
So I caught up a bit in the last few days. But still way behind. All my flowers have been done for a week. But I have only one butterfly collection. I need 1 to complete the second collection and 3 to complete a third time. But the event ends about 1 hour after my next opportunity to visit. And then it takes a while for the butterflies to refresh in my city.

So congrats to all who completed the mission. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be joining you in the winners circle.
I didnt finish It. Had to much to do. Had a lot to di away from this game so wasnt on to finish it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I didnt finish It. Had to much to do. Had a lot to di away from this game so wasnt on to finish it.

I coincidentally woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. So noticing that there was 56 minutes left, I visited neighbours trying to complete the butterfly collections. Out of the 50 butterflies clicked, only 6 nets dropped (worst count yet). There were 5 butterflies needed to complete 2 collections. Of course the didn't drop - only one butterfly dropped. In the end, only one collection of butterflies got completed. :(

Hopefully the drop rate with the next mission will be better.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I predict it will be a rehash of the Easter challenge, so picking up eggs from the bunnies around the airport.
This was before my time but I think the reward was the Rabbit Hole.
Anyway this questwas increbily unsatisfying, I would have liked the Soviet WWII quest.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I predict it will be a rehash of the Easter challenge, so picking up eggs from the bunnies around the airport.
This was before my time but I think the reward was the Rabbit Hole.
Anyway this questwas increbily unsatisfying, I would have liked the Soviet WWII quest.
I agree, i would have liked the Soviet WWII Quest. It will Probably be a Easter quest and iOS will get rabbit hole and android will get a new item.

Top Bottom