Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff Quest Update
It's been eight days since the quest began and here's what I have so far:
Space Garden -- Three Sacramento maps gave me everything I needed for the Hydroponic Greenhouse
Creation Myths -- One Alexandria map gave me two of the collectibles. Luckily, a drop from my Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple buildings gave me Atlas
Orphans of the Sky -- One Miami map gave me three of the collectibles. Still need Apollo and Mercury.
The Little Ones -- No map to Nagoya yet (fingers crossed on the launch that lands in four hours) but Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple buildings have given me Venus.
Across the Universe -- No map to Puerto Rico yet (ditto) but Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple buildings have given me Ursa Major and Cygnus.
Still a way to go but things look good. I am feeling more confident about my decision to redesign my city around the collectible-dropping buildings.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Is this a coincidence or what. Just saw an architectural drawing of Amazon's new Seattle headquarters. Does anyone see a resemblance to the Hydroponic Greenhouse from Airport City?
amazon-hq-update.png
image.jpg

Awesome, huh!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
When it rains, it pours. One of my "collectible" buildings just dropped a Solar System which completed my The Outer Limits collection and gave me a Space Needle. All without any flights to Nagoya. The map drops have been crazy. I got so many Sacramento maps I'm close to three-starring it. A few Alexandria and Miami maps and one Puerto Rico map. I used a Golden Dice on the Puerto Rico map and it worked. Plus along the way the drops gave me two more Aztec Pyramids and one more Stonehenge.
Here's the Space Needle in my city:
image.jpg
Sixty coins every hour. Adds +50 to maximum population. Size is 2x2. Takes two hours or 400 coins to construct. Requires a road.
Cheers,
Tom

When it rains, it pours. One of my "collectible" buildings just dropped a Solar System which completed my The Outer Limits collection and gave me a Space Needle. All without any flights to Nagoya. The map drops have been crazy. I got so many Sacramento maps I'm close to three-starring it. A few Alexandria and Miami maps and one Puerto Rico map. I used a Golden Dice on the Puerto Rico map and it worked. Plus along the way the drops gave me two more Aztec Pyramids and one more Stonehenge.
Here's the Space Needle in my city:
View attachment 890
Sixty coins every hour. Adds +50 to maximum population. Size is 2x2. Takes two hours or 400 coins to construct. Requires a road.
Cheers,
Tom

Congratulations and Well done Tom!! - good work. I am a bit disappointed though, (but not surprised), with what the building reward gives you. In my opinion If it added +50 passengers it would have been more appropriate for the effort involved. Nice building though!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Congratulations and Well done Tom!! - good work. I am a bit disappointed though, (but not surprised), with what the building reward gives you. In my opinion If it added +50 passengers it would have been more appropriate for the effort involved. Nice building though!!

Pakman,
Agree totally. My maximum population is now 2360, but because of my redesign I don't have anywhere near that number from residences. Right now my worry is that by finishing the quest the maps will disappear and I won't be able to shoot for more stars. Will find out in a few hours when my Prometheus lands.
UPDATE: Prometheus landed and I earned still another Alexandria map. So completing the quest doesn't remove the maps and destinations.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
basse greensmith Congratulations to both of you ;)

One question.... does the space needle building drops anythng ?? The way pyramid or christmas tree drops ??:rolleyes:

Suresh,
The Space Needle drops 60 coins every hour. Adds +50 to maximum population. Size is 2x2. Takes two hours or 400 coins to construct. Requires a road. It does not drop a collectible item.
Cheers,
Tom

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
The Space Needle drops 60 coins every hour. Adds +50 to maximum population. Size is 2x2. Takes two hours or 400 coins to construct. Requires a road. It does not drop a collectible item.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith That is a bit of a dampner for going for this mission... :oops: But the space needle looks awesome and a must have building for my airport :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
3/5ths of the way there now... all thanks to drops from Pyramids/Stonehenge. Assuming no new mission I'll be using the maps I have over the next 6 days to see what I can do but get the feeling it'll be daily drops rather than flights that allow this one to be completed. Prove me wrong GI, prove me wrong...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
3/5ths of the way there now... all thanks to drops from Pyramids/Stonehenge. Assuming no new mission I'll be using the maps I have over the next 6 days to see what I can do but get the feeling it'll be daily drops rather than flights that allow this one to be completed. Prove me wrong GI, prove me wrong...
Stabekk,
Daily drops is what worked for me. Still no maps to Nagoya.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I
Blocking the countdown? How is this accomplished, exactly? What do you mean?

Thanks,
SKinner
Î visit a friend and keep the display in this friend's airport.
the result is:
All the bonus are blocked. It means that the countdown for the golden dices for example is not decremented.
The disadvantage is that your fuel increment is stopped as well. But not the one produced by the fuel plant.

So when you are just waiting for the plane to come back and your fuel is at its max; You can save the time from your bonus golden dice, business class etc.. just by visiting a friend. After 8 hours for example, your golden dice is still valid and your planes are ready for landing.
It is like that in the android version, probably a bug.....

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Sent 35 flights to Sacremento, still short of getting the hydro greenhouse, this is a long exhausting quest!

Not sure it's worth all the fuel and time?

greensmith, do I need more add radar for the next set of flights to Alexandria?

How is everyone else finding the quest?

Sent 35 flights to Sacremento, still short of getting the hydro greenhouse, this is a long exhausting quest!

Not sure it's worth all the fuel and time?

greensmith, do I need more add radar for the next set of flights to Alexandria?

How is everyone else finding the quest?

Tough going - sent out over 30 flights to Alexandria before I got the Atlas - you need Additonal Radars - lots of them. greensmith - I have a map for Nagoya which I will use tomorrow and let you know what is needed.

Top Bottom