Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The moment I lost a great deal of respect for GI.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
FYI, I just got a new phone and had my game transferred to my new phone by Road404. I sent them an email with my old and new (temporary) friend codes and they had a restore code for me within 12 hours. So Road404 seems to be much more responsive than GI. They were even able to restore some tokens that I had lost due to being accused of time traveling, which I was not. They were much more responsive for that issue as well.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I mean, making the quest difficult is one thing but a drop rate of 1 item per 100 clicks is ridiculous...
We'll try to adjust the difficulty for future special events so it doesn't feel like torture.

So Road404 seems to be much more responsive than GI.
But passing your tickets through GI will help us (the team) to improve their work and make contacting support a better experience in general, as we can't possibly solve all the issues directly by ourselves - or it would take several weeks for any answer.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Is the "cheating message" during the filling up of fuel for launch fixed yet? I have been getting this in almost every launch and I don't know why. It is robbing us of launch items and time because once you click on it, you have to wait to add more fuel. If it happens on explosive bolt, I have to wait 4 hours for nothing since the value doesn't add. It does not make sense to punish us for not doing any cheating.

But passing your tickets through GI will help us (the team) to improve their work and make contacting support a better experience in general, as we can't possibly solve all the issues directly by ourselves - or it would take several weeks for any answer.

Would agree with you there Ivan - I have found the support service from GI has come on leaps and bounds over the last few months with resolving issues, especially when you can also send them a screenshot explanation with the ticket.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
We'll try to adjust the difficulty for future special events so it doesn't feel like torture.

Ivan, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I DO have a lot of respect for you that you care enough to come onto this forum and respond to members issues.

With this past Easter event, I know a lot of other Win 8.1 players who had the same issues with the markets. Seems like the Windows platform had this issue much more than others.

Again, making the quest a challenge is understandable and fun but it was impossible with the drop rates that we were experiencing on Windows.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Ivan, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I DO have a lot of respect for you that you care enough to come onto this forum and respond to members issues.

With this past Easter event, I know a lot of other Win 8.1 players who had the same issues with the markets. Seems like the Windows platform had this issue much more than others.

Again, making the quest a challenge is understandable and fun but it was impossible with the drop rates that we were experiencing on Windows.

Well Said.
Mr. Ivan is one of the programmers only. He is not a support!
Our wishes and the way how we play, is really not his (main) concern.

We take it as a priviledge, to have him on forum, and for his posts about new game, when it is released, and other thoughts

Of course we all know, that game is not perfect in all ways. But, to write and write again and again, will not change their plans.

They are aware of many new ideas, new thoughts, ...,
And remember - we are playing against the game, not against other users.

Also Going Straighaway,There are More Than Members Who Posted In Windows Weekly Trading Thread That They Are Giving Up The Event.
i Felt Very Very Sad By Reading This Post Of My Friends......

@Vivke Says That-

The farmer markets didn't bring me anything for the last 2 days, seems impossible to complete it but there are more of us who didn't succeed in it, unfortunatly
Didn't complete the easter event, it was so hard to get the items..
Congrats to all of you who could complete it.

@MsScarlet1957 Says That-

I still have NEVER got one item from a farm market. I still visit them and "try" but there is less than a day left so my chances look pretty grim on the Easter Parade. I have all the other parts of it completed. It's just "not fair"!!

@yenta613
These Wordings are According To Me-
She Is very Very Good Player.If You Saw His Airport She completed Every event Except This Bugging Events...
@Comet18 Says That

I'll play the quest but it's not a priority. In gifting, please first send building items, then spare props followed by nets and unmodified Christmas shears.
Congrats to those who completed the Easter event.
I was not able to complete, it was not for lack of effort.
I've decided that I'm not chasing after another quest.
Games should be fun. I am not having fun playing in a manic manner.
am not excited to wake up to another quest after losing the prior

@wkndcmpr Says That

the horrible drop rates for needed items dosen't help either!!

@ItsRalphy Says That

Easter event a flop for me - needed 2 fish so didn't complete.
Did not complete the Easter Quest - never got enough fish, but really disappointed as played lot so not sure how much playing you need to doo get some of these quests - seems they are geared to you buying the bonus items such as the spyglass to help, but greenies are precious and I don't like throwing real cash at it!
Am giving the Spring quest a go, although feel at bit like some others - that I am wasting time when O should be doing other things, still see how it goes.

@bjs Says That

I also had no luck with neighbor farmers markets so gave up on those right away.

@WhatHappenedNow Says That

WHN2 failed previous event (short 2 live fish). Not sure I am ready for another event already. On the positive side WHN2 has a good head start. Only 1 more flower needed and a bunch of butterflies. I think most of my nets have holes in them because the butterflies are hard to catch.

@WAMike Says That

I have decided to not focus too much on the spring quest-after the time and effort as well as resources the Easter quest consumed (time, neighbor visits, greenies, etc.) for me.

@GiftXchange

She also have this similar Problem,also She wrotes The Message On Your Profile Complaining about the event.
The current Event is quite a sadistic and the worst one within my recollection for the recent 12 months.
Her ques to Ivan-
Hi Ivan,
Please pay your attention to Win8 platform problem with the current Easter event. Numerous players report - their Farmers Markets almost never yield quest items. In my experience - I got 2 items in total from 6 markets during 3 days. This looks very much alike that bug with Android and the Leprechauns event.
I was asking the Gi representative <= click the link) about this issue and got quite a rude response back.
Ivan Replied Him That-
Maybe the real problem is that you want to complete a two week event in two days?

If This Is Not a Bug,He Must Reply Their Customers In Polite and soble Manner.

Notes-
1-These are Not My Views,I just collect all my Friend's Views and Giving You Here.
2-These Post is Not Meant for Intended Purpose.
3-Ivan,Hope You Read It In Full.

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Also Going Straighaway,There are More Than Members Who Posted In Windows Weekly Trading Thread That They Are Giving Up The Event.
i Felt Very Very Sad By Reading This Post Of My Friends......

@Vivke Says That-

The farmer markets didn't bring me anything for the last 2 days, seems impossible to complete it but there are more of us who didn't succeed in it, unfortunatly
Didn't complete the easter event, it was so hard to get the items..
Congrats to all of you who could complete it.

@MsScarlet1957 Says That-

I still have NEVER got one item from a farm market. I still visit them and "try" but there is less than a day left so my chances look pretty grim on the Easter Parade. I have all the other parts of it completed. It's just "not fair"!!

@yenta613
These Wordings are According To Me-
She Is very Very Good Player.If You Saw His Airport She completed Every event Except This Bugging Events...
@Comet18 Says That

I'll play the quest but it's not a priority. In gifting, please first send building items, then spare props followed by nets and unmodified Christmas shears.
Congrats to those who completed the Easter event.
I was not able to complete, it was not for lack of effort.
I've decided that I'm not chasing after another quest.
Games should be fun. I am not having fun playing in a manic manner.
am not excited to wake up to another quest after losing the prior

@wkndcmpr Says That

the horrible drop rates for needed items dosen't help either!!

@ItsRalphy Says That

Easter event a flop for me - needed 2 fish so didn't complete.
Did not complete the Easter Quest - never got enough fish, but really disappointed as played lot so not sure how much playing you need to doo get some of these quests - seems they are geared to you buying the bonus items such as the spyglass to help, but greenies are precious and I don't like throwing real cash at it!
Am giving the Spring quest a go, although feel at bit like some others - that I am wasting time when O should be doing other things, still see how it goes.

@bjs Says That

I also had no luck with neighbor farmers markets so gave up on those right away.

@WhatHappenedNow Says That

WHN2 failed previous event (short 2 live fish). Not sure I am ready for another event already. On the positive side WHN2 has a good head start. Only 1 more flower needed and a bunch of butterflies. I think most of my nets have holes in them because the butterflies are hard to catch.

@WAMike Says That

I have decided to not focus too much on the spring quest-after the time and effort as well as resources the Easter quest consumed (time, neighbor visits, greenies, etc.) for me.

@GiftXchange

She also have this similar Problem,also She wrotes The Message On Your Profile Complaining about the event.
Her Answer-
The current Event is quite a sadistic and the worst one within my recollection for the recent 12 months.
I was asking the Gi representative <= click the link) about this issue and got quite a rude response back.
Ivan Replied Him That-
Maybe the real problem is that you want to complete a two week event in two days?

The same can be said in the Windows Mobile thread. I'm the only one who completed the Easter Event. And only because I am taking classes so I had time to click on farmers markets every hour. For the Spring Event, most are giving it a try but are not optimistic about completing the event. Though for what it's worth, I am seeing drops for butterflies better than Leprechauns for something comparable in the city.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
The same can be said in the Windows Mobile thread. I'm the only one who completed the Easter Event. And only because I am taking classes so I had time to click on farmers markets every hour. For the Spring Event, most are giving it a try but are not optimistic about completing the event. Though for what it's worth, I am seeing drops for butterflies better than Leprechauns for something comparable in the city.

First Of Congratulations.
You Have The Monopoly Of Dali Theater in WP.:D
i devoted My all 24 Hrs To Game,
But i Left Disappointed.:banhappy:
Didn't Complete The Event's.:meh:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I appreciate that someone from Airport City is on board to answer our questions and concerns. It makes a whole lot of difference! Before, we feel neglected.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Try doing less taps per second, every one of those is validated by the game server, so if you click them very fast it seems suspicious.

Ok, I did what you suggested. However, today after the time was over for some of the items, I started tapping to add more. I got the cheating message again. It's the first time I am tapping after 2 hours. This means I can't be tapping multiple items for less than one second. I really think it is a bug that needs to be fixed. I haven't been going somewhere so it is not a time difference. I've been holed up in the house/my city/nearby vicinity for 5 months now due to winter and early spring chills. I will not message customer service as they have a tendency to convict people as cheaters without doing some investigation into the root cause of the issue. It seems they have a standard response for the various complaints. (I can't believe I have to complain about customer service.) Do they do some testing before the release? It can't be that only us players are encountering this issue.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Ok, I did what you suggested. However, today after the time was over for some of the items, I started tapping to add more. I got the cheating message again. It's the first time I am tapping after 2 hours. This means I can't be tapping multiple items for less than one second. I really think it is a bug that needs to be fixed. I haven't been going somewhere so it is not a time difference. I've been holed up in the house/my city/nearby vicinity for 5 months now due to winter and early spring chills. I will not message customer service as they have a tendency to convict people as cheaters without doing some investigation into the root cause of the issue. It seems they have a standard response for the various complaints. (I can't believe I have to complain about customer service.) Do they do some testing before the release? It can't be that only us players are encountering this issue.
In my opinion their game server's are too delicate to handle the actions. Hope it gets solved in coming months.
Thank you

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
In my opinion their game server's are too delicate to handle the actions. Hope it gets solved in coming months.
Thank you

I think so, too. They defaulted on being 'too sensitive' to detect the cheaters but in effect their system is punishing the regular, non-cheating players. While I believe that cheaters do exist, however they are far less than non-cheaters because they need some skills/know-how to mess around with the system. Personally, I couldn't care less if others are cheating. They can reach level 100 with their 'skills' for all I care. They know they are cheating. We know they are cheating. How does that serve them?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
The issues seems to be a lag between the device AND the server logging the time of use for an item.

When you use a launch item it is recorded on your device (for inventory purposes) immediately, but it doesn't record on the server (for launch purposes) until you get notification eg. * -1 Sold Fuel*. Difference can be anywhere from >1" to almost a minute where it will restart the clock if it cannot register the item on the game server.

The issue is that the clock on your device counts down immediately from tapping, but the server clock doesn't begin until it registers.

If you have a 10 second gap between tapping and server recognition, then the device will allow you to add another of the same item when the device time expires, but the server will still have 10 seconds remaining until you can resupply. If you tap before the 10 seconds is up and it connects to the server immediately, it will trigger a red flag - you are adding an item before you are supposed to and, therefore, must be time-traveling.

Just keep note of server recognition. If it doesn't accept the use of the item immediately you may have to wait a bit longer until you can resupply. And I don't mean 1 second. Don't be in such a rush. Wait at least 10 seconds, and if you have poor server connectivity, make it longer - up to a minute.

Top Bottom