Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home today - a large bowl of spicey chicken and mushroom soup, served with pita bread with garlic and basil - far too cold and wet to go out this Friday afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
we went for a Gammon joint with new potatoes, cauliflower and a great cheese sauce. Gammon left for a ploughmans tomorrow and sandwiches after that - love it!

I still have to do the shopping this Saturday afternoon, many thanks for the idea of the gammon joint, for tomorrow's late Sunday lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I still have to do the shopping this Saturday afternoon, many thanks for the idea of the gammon joint, for tomorrow's late Sunday lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Enjoy!
roast-gammon-joint.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - steamed lobster with lemon herb butter, steamed new potato's with mint and parsley, mixed green salad with dressing - on this very pleasant sunny and warm Tuesday afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Not food but I’m sitting down tonight with a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout with cacao nibs. This one is 12% abv but drinks as smooth as Guinness

We went from winter to summer here in Minnesota over about 10 days so I’m trying to extend stout season as long as I can
Sounds good - I got a vintage port, and a selection of bottled ales for my birthday - working slowly through those :):)

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
what do you mean, its only soccer - sacrilege! Hard luck old bean.
I haven’t watched a full game for about 6 years. And just cant get into it, too much money, too many cheats, to many fairies nowadays,i mean ‘out injured shaving his leg’. No loyalty no passion no commitment any more.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched a full game for about 6 years. And just cant get into it, too much money, too many cheats, to many fairies nowadays,i mean ‘out injured shaving his leg’. No loyalty no passion no commitment any more.
I know what you mean - break a sweat and its an injury, still I can't help myself!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I know what you mean - break a sweat and its an injury, still I can't help myself!
Trouble with me now is that i am up all hours of the day watching sport from places i have been to. This morning i was watching Aussie rugby league, midnight will be hockey (ice hockey to you guys :) ) then some sleep the will catch up on baseball and cricket during the day

Trouble with me now is that i am up all hours of the day watching sport from places i have been to. This morning i was watching Aussie rugby league, midnight will be hockey (ice hockey to you guys :) ) then some sleep the will catch up on baseball and cricket during the day
yawn smurf.gif
you will be worn out! - enjoy

Top Bottom