Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Duke is Back!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
the airship has arrived with the usual (mostly useless) stuff.. PLUS new maps to Gergovie and Londinium, both of which may be bought with 4,000 coins or 4 greenies each..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just to confirm as well that the 3 Mesoamerican destination Maps and Chest are still available as well.
No new side mission announced but that could become active at the next update, after the UFO Quest finishes.
Also the store has 2 Maps each to Londinium and Gergovie.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
What does the Stonehenge do I wonder? Does it increase passengers/population or drops items? I really prefer buildings that drop items as drops are so hard to come by. The pyramids are my favorite because of guaranteed daily drops each even though they occupy too much space!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Can anyone please confirm what these new maps to Gergovie and Londinium are for ? Are these maps for future destination :oops:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Foot in the mouth situation :censored: Just read the iOS update news and yes this two new destination are for future update :D

Top Bottom