Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General The best way to have enough fuel?

What is the best way to make sure you have enough fuel to send multiple planes in a short space of time? My fuel is currently at 90 and isn't half enough to send six planes out at once. Is it worth getting oil refineries? I don't want to use the bottomless barrel every night.What are your best ideas?
When i was in your level i start doing launches (red launch (y)) and save coins and fuel then i build Small Oil Refinery this was very important and i keep doing launches also to go for higher level in the game every level you reach it will add 1 unit fuel to your maximum fuel up to level 80 in the game.
Then i start save greenies and buy Powerful Oil Refinery up to level 2 only.
When every thing is complete and i have now 250 maximum fuel i start to use bottomless barrel if i need.
Also i am in fuel ring this help me more than any thing else ;)
If you can send fuel 20 and want to join my fuel ring i have a place send me private message please not here.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
You are right. I feel I still have a learners tag on me - only last week I accidently overtook someone who had started a launch - I was mortified! This launching business takes some practice to get right.
you can learn a lot from those who know, i am still new to be honest, just played hard lol

once you get going with your launch items, you can look out for the QL launches as they go a lot quicker

What is the best way to make sure you have enough fuel to send multiple planes in a short space of time? My fuel is currently at 90 and isn't half enough to send six planes out at once. Is it worth getting oil refineries? I don't want to use the bottomless barrel every night.What are your best ideas?
Don’t use your bonus,s for things like this.

The best way for fuel is build both refineries, launch red and fuel rings. It will take a bit of time but patience is the key, take small steps to make bud strides. Put F20 in your game name also then people will see that you want it gifting to you.

Add me as a friend -my code is -Ddave1

Last edited:
Top Bottom