Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i visited stone castle's for two days, no crest drops and only one pioneer trail completed. today i had a look on villas and especially country houses, finished the other two pioneer trails with 6 neighbours visiting. i think its really random from account to account which one has the best drop rate!
Try townhouses. Finished my collection in two days by focusing on those.

i visited stone castle's for two days, no crest drops and only one pioneer trail completed. today i had a look on villas and especially country houses, finished the other two pioneer trails with 6 neighbours visiting. i think its really random from account to account which one has the best drop rate!

Yes - I’ve had enough success with it that I’m willing to visit those to fulfill my needs so far

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Just like space collections, I find variety helps. I started out clicking Stone Castles and Villas because others had mentioned good drop rates. I wasn't seeing results, so I would click 3 of one type of building and 2 of another. Within two days, I had two collections completed.

Observational/Anecdotal information only.
What space collection does variety help?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
What space collection does variety help?

I have found that rather than just visiting planetariums or training centers, by rotating the space buildings I visit, such as the different colored pads, Cosmic Fuel Stations, Research Labs, etc., I am completing more space collections that I had when I just clicked on one building type.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have found that rather than just visiting planetariums or training centers, by rotating the space buildings I visit, such as the different colored pads, Cosmic Fuel Stations, Research Labs, etc., I am completing more space collections that I had when I just clicked on one building type.
Got you...and I agree to an extent. Separate discussion for a different forum I suppose

Whoever said this would be done in a couple of days was being a tad optimistic, based on my experience. I'm not doing that well on the flight drops. Still 2 corn and a Cranberry Syrup to go.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I was specifically talking about neighbor drops. However, if you use spyglass and fuel, you can get done with the whole event in three days. Also, people can get done with this event in two days if they did the event last year.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I like how they handled the building drops for this event. The drops were fair, but you had to find the buildings that worked for you. If they can somehow apply that concept to future events, it would be so much better for everyone. Im almost afraid to thank them for how they did this event for fear that they will take it away; that's truly unfortunate

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I can't speak for anyone else, but I was specifically talking about neighbor drops. However, if you use spyglass and fuel, you can get done with the whole event in three days. Also, people can get done with this event in two days if they did the event last year.
The comment I was remembering was saying that new players would finish it in a couple of days. It's not impossible, but they'd have to be a lot luckier than me with flight drops to have completed it normally within a couple of days, with no extra fuel or bonuses.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The comment I was remembering was saying that new players would finish it in a couple of days. It's not impossible, but they'd have to be a lot luckier than me with flight drops to have completed it normally within a couple of days, with no extra fuel or bonuses.
Try alternate flight destinations before going for bonuses. I think some flights work more for some than others.

Top Bottom