Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day 2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034e4qxh
Username
Testpilot17
Finally made it. Thanks in advance for the award.
CF371356-A5F8-412C-AAF4-900B6A211DF5.png

Just finish the event but didnt know how to take the photo with my Samsung A5... I Google it... Sorry. I took photo of the award but it is to big for posting so I dont know what to do¡!

@Husam thanks for your help to post the evidence

Attachments

• 1511711972493-1080x608.jpg
    1511711972493-1080x608.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Just finish the event but didnt know how to take the photo with my Samsung A5... I Google it... Sorry. I took photo of the award but it is to big for posting so I dont know what to do¡!
When you take the screen shot save it as JPEG format then upload it.
most of the screen shot or photos taken by Mobiles and Tablets is a big size cannot upload it to the forum.
If you cannot save it as JPEG or still cannot upload it you can go to any website (cloud) that can let you upload your photo as free then post the link here and it will show up.
Last option let any one of your neighbors take a screen shot to your city with the event building and posted here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom