Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanks Neighbors

I don't say thanks in here to all my neighbors, but I just crossed 400 stars and thought it would be a good time to give a special thank you to all of you for your help in me getting there. There are too many of you to tag so I'll spare the forum's server the hassle of sending out tons of alerts :)

I look forward to the next 400 stars flying with all my fellow Captains.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I don't say thanks in here to all my neighbors, but I just crossed 400 stars and thought it would be a good time to give a special thank you to all of you for your help in me getting there. There are too many of you to tag so I'll spare the forum's server the hassle of sending out tons of alerts :)

I look forward to the next 400 stars flying with all my fellow Captains.

Have just noticed you need two Crucibles, have just gifted one, will gift the last tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Have just noticed you need two Crucibles, have just gifted one, will gift the last tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
i think i am around 240 stars, last time i looked, takes forever on the long haul

Yes but between alliance maps, excavation destinations and the weekly alliance missopions there’s a lot of ways to start building them up. The helicopters don’t hurt either although I’m running those rather slowly.

Thanks @Captain WH Rollins, I’ll look for them

Top Bottom