Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 7th September 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I hope you all did well in the Back to School event.
icon_sunny.png
I personally, was not very good in school
kopfschuettel.gif
…I was bored
icon_redface.gif
, but I think I would be better if I went back! I might even go to a university.
lol.gif

Thank you, neighbors from around the world, for your gifts! PM’s are again a priority for gifts, after PM’s, I send as many gifts as I can per day. So, please, if you need something specific that I can gift, PM me.

When I grow up I will be asking for level 9 items, but for now, I’m working on Level 7 Town Hall and Terminal upgrades and will need the following items, please.

1 Beverage Cooler (Really? Can no one send just ONE
icon_question.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

I can also really use duty free items (especially cognac).

Fuel Additives
Gyroscope
Deicer
Catering
Fuel Catalyst

Fuel (20)

All help is greatly appreciated and reciprocated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq9ybsa
Username
CK:F20/Att.Indic
Hello all,

Thanks for all the gifts, it's great!

Looking for the following level 9 building items:
Town Hall: 8x Energy Saving Lamp
Control Tower: 1x Observation Drone
Terminal: 2x Floor Washer

And for lots of Flight Items:
Flight Catering
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Oscillating Beacon
Navigation Module
Fuel Catalyst
Fuel(20)

Or Repair Items:
Aircraft Tyre
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

Feel free to add me! Thanks in advance!

CK

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avbi74s / ar8k53s
Username
SC- / FR-
Hello,

Thanks a lot for all the help and great gifts!

My first game: SC- needs:
Control Tower level 9: Observation Drone 5x

Flight Catering
Fuel(20)
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Passenger Seat
Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine

My second game: FR needs:
Town Hall level 9: Energy Saving Lamp 5x, Postal Drone 3x, Hand Dryer 8x
Terminal level 9: Patrol Drone 3x, Information Sign 8x
Control Tower level 9: Motion Sensor 5x, Coffee Machine 8x, Observation Drone 8x

Laundry: Centrifuge 21x, Dryer 10x, Flatwork Ironer 17x, Washing Machine 24x

Spare Wire
Oscillating Beacon
Flight Catering
Navigation Module
Fuel Hose
Spare Propeller

Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hi!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated!

At this moment I don't need Attitude Indicator, Wireless Compass, Flight Catering or any Level 9 items anymore.

I'm looking for an infinite amount of:
Blanket
Fuel(20)
Fuel Catalyst
Deicer
Aircraft Tire
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Landing Lamp
Fuel Supply
Additional Radar
Fuel Additives
Spare Wire
Navigation Module
Deicer
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Thanks for the gifts. Please send Level 9 items, see my signature.

@Airwolf -
@www-birdie -
@Blesk12 - Energy-Saving Lamp
@cees - Fuel Catalyst
@DarekK -
@Deetee04- Attitude Indicator
@Dr.SC-
@flip123 - Aircraft Tire
@free.surf - Fuel Catalyst
@Gt city - Wireless Compass
@KR88 - Blanket
@Juvenal - Additional Radar/Powerful Radio Transmitter
@Mario's Dad - Patrol Drone?
@nsari - Passengers
@Nick Schultz - Fuel Catalyst
@Ninalouettes - Deicer
@rahaa - Fuel Catalyst
@R3d_F1v3 - Deicer
@Sulfe - Flight Catering
@Tweedette -Passengers
@vayka1 - Blanket
@Vinnieboy -
@Wukka - Cooling Chamber
@zenmie - Attitude Indicator

My morning gifts just went out a moment ago, below are the tags.

I want to move up the level of my support game (LY2) a little bit more so I can send higher level gifts to my neighbors, so I need some building items and want to see if anybody has some spares can send to my support game. Again, I do not play that game, so please do NOT send anything else there. Here is the current list of needs:
Packing Machine, Dispatch Console, Textbook, Side Rule, Stapler, 1 x Calculator

Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pete Mitchell: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeuumie
Username
delphi
Hello,

Thanks for all the gifts! They were most welcome!

I am looking for Level 9 Items:
7 Energy Saving Lamp
3 Postal Drone
2 3D Printer
3 Hand Dryer
3 Turnstile
0 Patrol Drone
6 Floor Washer
2 Information Sign
0 Infrared Camera
0 Motion Sensor
7 Coffee Machine
6 Observation Drone

And I would be really happy with my regular needs:
Artificial Horizon
Wireless Compass

I can send:
Energy Saving Lamp
Information Sign
Coffee Machine

Pleas add me, as i can' d add friends. My code is: aeuumie

Thanks and Happy Landing!
Delphi

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
My game is fixed to where I can now send daily fuel again. Haven't been able to for about a week. If you're interested in swapping daily FB fuel, see below.

My morning gifts just went out a moment ago, below are the tags.

I want to move up the level of my support game (LY2) a little bit more so I can send higher level gifts to my neighbors, so I need some building items and want to see if anybody has some spares can send to my support game. Again, I do not play that game, so please do NOT send anything else there. Here is the current list of needs:
Packing Machine, 1 x Dispatch Console, 1 x Textbook, Side Rule, Stapler, 2 x Calculator
I know the feeling .. at first it just for Fuel(20) next is Green Rocket and then Deicer continue to Blue Rocket and after a while it's Level 50 already with lots of greenies (for android only) :LOL:
You just can't stop with this game !!

I know the feeling .. at first it just for Fuel(20) next is Green Rocket and then Deicer continue to Blue Rocket and after a while it's Level 50 already with lots of greenies (for android only) :LOL:
You just can't stop with this game !!
Haha, I hope I won't do that for my second game. But when there are tasks on the left (and they became more and more as it levels up), you just feel you need to complete them.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

I need a Textbook and 2 Calculators on my support game so I can level up there, anybody has those items?

Here are the tags:

Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Hunk: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuen (20), please add my support game.
Pavolko: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
Vialino: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Air - F: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Flight Catering, please add my support game.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20) to your Jpjpjp999 game, please add my support game.
TSharper: thanks for the Packaging Machine to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Packaging Machine to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Stapler to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20) to my main game, Stapler and Side Rule to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Tweedette: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I need a Textbook and 2 Calculators on my support game so I can level up there, anybody has those items?
Hi Long, I sent invites from jpjpjp2 and jpjpjp999. Jpjpjp999 can sent calculators and textbook.
If you want to level up quickly, visit neighbors and try to collect red launch stuff. 1000 exp for every collection.
You know I am a hit sent back person, so don't be angry if that also happens sometimes (Jpjpjp2 will always hit sent back as you know)

Hi Long, I sent invites from jpjpjp2 and jpjpjp999. Jpjpjp999 can sent calculators and textbook.
If you want to level up quickly, visit neighbors and try to collect red launch stuff. 1000 exp for every collection.
You know I am a hit sent back person, so don't be angry if that also happens sometimes (Jpjpjp2 will always hit sent back as you know)
Thanks! Accepted the requests from my support game. Only need one Calculator now..... And then there are more new items I need.

Thanks for the good point that in order to level up, all I needed is the experience point, and the Red launch items are the fastest way..... When there are tons of tasks on the left of my screen, it seems they make you feel obligate to complete them, like Juvenal said yesterday, you would get to level 50 and finish all the tasks before you know.... I am still thanking about that :).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks! Accepted the requests from my support game. Only need one Calculator now..... And then there are more new items I need.

Thanks for the good point that in order to level up, all I needed is the experience point, and the Red launch items are the fastest way..... When there are tons of tasks on the left of my screen, it seems they make you feel obligate to complete them, like Juvenal said yesterday, you would get to level 50 and finish all the tasks before you know.... I am still thanking about that :).
I collected 175.000 exp points that way in Jpjpjp999, that are at least 7 levels :)

Top Bottom