Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
I have completed the event, so please resume with Flight Catering or Fuel Hose. Of course, will always take fuel.

@Mouse will continue to send you your fuel hose after today
@CharisseNicole please let me know what you need
@Punmat do you need more headsets?
@Pit1024 please let me know what you need
@sja65 please let me know what you need
@Sazaville please let me know what you need

Also, still looking for regular gifters, so if you know what you need send me a friend request and we can trade back and forth.

I have completed the event, so please resume with Flight Catering or Fuel Hose. Of course, will always take fuel.

Also, still looking for regular gifters, so if you know what you need send me a friend request and we can trade back and forth.

Raschuma, If you can send me fuel hoses, I will return the same to you regularly.

Fuel hose pls and ty

Hi neighbors,

I have collected 6 Merry-go-round and all necessary collections, so I don't need any more Pruning Shears. I only need 7 flights to Provence and 53 flights to Verona to be 3-starred on all destinations except Riviera (I don't fly Jumbo yet).
Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

Pruning Shears sent, pls send Osc Beacon:
@Xilikon (*), @wydaho (bear/) (*), @Mouse (*), @suckerp (*), @vayka1 (kaito1) (*), pls send Pruning Shears from vayka1 and F20 from kaito1, @Meagansoroka (*), @zenmie (*), @skiv (*), @Long (LY2)

Pls send Osc Beacon:
@Punmat Fuel Hose sent (*), @Bali Hi (BaliOS) E-reader sent, @Tamic Blanket sent, @Bob69bob Crucible sent, @Fencat Boring Machine sent, @Wired Parrott Landing Lamp sent (*), @IvanM Landing Lamp set (*), @LAX (LAX-2) Osc Beacon (*), @javi Earplugs sent,

Pls send Fuel Hose:
@Bruno237 Osc Beacon sent (*), @Finlayson Ultrasonic FD sent, @Ddave1 Spare Prop sent (*), @DalePorter46 Earplugs sent, @GamingSwiftie Fuel Hose sent (*), @Robby Kusuma (Ara) Osc Beacon sent (*), @crescent moon (crscnt2) E-reader sent, @Raschuma Air Conditioner sent, @Sazaville Osc Beacon sent (*), @Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) Osc Beacon sent, @Harcourt Add Radar sent (*), @Davescharf Fuel Hose sent (*), @Radu81 Osc Beacon sent, @PIRX Mayor's Portrait sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom