Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 27th january 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Yesterday I fell asleep playing with the tablet in the hand. After the wrangle of my wife I didn't dare to write what I sent, but now I already can.
Tour review to farizzha.
Cash counter to Metrohenrik and Hotdog.
Spare propeller to InCoNvEnIeNtE, pienicki and Pimpa.
Nav. module to perezgreg and CK-Airport.
Fuel to daniel degracia and stevel2606.
Spare wire to zenmie.
O. beacon to beerbrewer, Sophie 2 and I Fly 2.
Catering to Phantom.
Laser cutter to mel.
Cooling chamber to BirdEyes.
Whisky to Hotdog 1 and KingJon85.
Deicer to Droidair.
Passengers to Maqu86.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all, i send allready flights to Rio, trying to receive the gifts to complete fuel station level 3,but it gonna take a wile lol. In flights to Saint Petersburgo,maybe 12, i didnt receive nothing,you have the same problem?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello All
thank for the gifts till now
and special thank to pienicki for the Defroster

still need
Flight Catering : 1 x Defroster , 1 x Air Cond

by the way i had 4 x seafood Restaurants you all are welcome (for the 5 star hotel)

yaron

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
gifts just sent out. thanks for everyones help. sig is current. trying to get an alien legacy. only need a spiral galaxy and I have it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for all the gifts.
tdv Thank you so much for the cornucopia of gifts. WOW! You are tooooo generous!

Well, I'm finished with my space launch and back on track again. I enjoyed building my two five star hotels. If you want to visit, feel free to come by helicopter as I have twin helicopter pads, one on top of each hotel. :D

I Fly 2

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello Fellow Flyers,

I have not posted in a while - my signature has been updated and tells the rest of the story.
I should be back to regular posting in about a month.

Thanks to my many generous neighbors who have continued to send me items :D , and not used the reinstated "delete neighbor" button instead :cool:

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom