Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 27th january 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Time to go working... this week its 00h00 to 08h00.... dont wanna :S
Signt update, if wanna send for dutty free do it :D
Tks

Thanks for the gifts you sent! My gifts just went out a moment ago. Signature updated.

Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, I flipped my finger and sent you something (that I don't know) by mistake, will be careful next time.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
hungyauming: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Aero: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Hose.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Deicer, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
stevel2606: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, you didn't list anything you reqeust today, will check your post/signature again later.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you White Gold Bracelet.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Goal Posts.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you for all the gifts (y) Inspite of my difficulties with gifting i have had a steady flow of gifts ;) Thanks once again.
tdv thank you for fuel and beacon (I guess you are also a mind reader ;) I was going to ask you yesterday for fuel and ... i received it without asking)

Hopefully i should be getting my broadband connection this week. If not then i will try using my mobile internet to visit forum and gift everyone. A few more days :rolleyes:

PS: For those of you who have spare gift my current need is navigation moudule.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
air canillas, hola amigo, recién te envié un giroscopio, está bien? dime q prefieres mañana x favor. gracias x tus pasajeros! puedo agregar el nuevo usuario q tiene tdv como amigo en mi juego de Android, o es sólo para jugadores de Apple?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hola Maqu86, perdona pero no había visto tu mensaje. Muchas gracias por el giroscopio, a mí me viene bien cualquier cosa, no te preocupes. En cuanto a tdv, sí puedes añadirlo, pero como es de Apple lo tienes que hacer con su nombre de TDVCrApple, no tienen código de amigo. Yo seguiré enviándote pasajeros, pero si quieres otra cosa, avísame. Buenas noches amiga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom