Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 21st July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Zhang,

No, I never receive your gifts. I thought you are not playing actively.
Anyway, I forgot to mention you as one of my 8 iOS neighbours on Bali131.
Sent you a fuel(20) to test if it still gets through.
Bali Hi, fuel came through a few days ago on Jpjpjp, just the sendind back a gift doesn't work

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
Zhang,

No, I never receive your gifts. I thought you are not playing actively.
Anyway, I forgot to mention you as one of my 8 iOS neighbours on Bali131.
Sent you a fuel(20) to test if it still gets through.
Bali Hi, got fuel 20 from you. To bad you didn't received my gift. I still play this game but day by day started to get bored. I glad that any of my neighbour still can receive or send gift. No idea about launch.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
billsnj, thank you for always sending me fuel catalyst though my gift cann't be accepted.
Arne, Happy Helen, sometimes get the gift from you, did you received gift from me?
Neil ellor, Bali Hi, @uncle mans, LAX, Mrstepot, Chloe11111, Rsorour, @landa, Deetee04, S3R3G4, greensmith, i sent flight catering, did the gift received?

I started to get bored since i cann't send or receive gift from my neighbour and also i cann't see my neighbour launch. How long will GI fix this problem? :confused:

Zhang I can see your avatar when you visit my airport but have not received any gifts. I Am having the same problem and hope it will be fixed with the next update.

Top Bottom