Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 21st July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Gt city
Hi, any chance of sending me a bench please?
Thanks,
Az

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Morning,
In addition to sig list below, does anyone know who can send transmitters for control tower upgrade, I can't seem to spot them on anyone's gift list....?
Sorry, a bit behind with gifting, had Internet connection problems over last day or so, but seem ok again now...
Cheers
Az
Az1

Just sent you a cash counter.
How many do you need?

Reactions: Az1
Daily exports include fuel catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff) flip123 (Jpjpjp2) Pakman (Pakman&Pakman2) Colin Chew Jahuno. Rabblerouser TheDarkside ; and
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) flight catering ; (Uncle Mans 3) oscillating beacon
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers ; (BALi131) navigation module
billsnj fuel hose
Hermie flight catering
davidyush passengers
emberson spare propeller
Silverstripe beverage cooler
Puppy Chou flight catering
Brexter fuel hose
cmedar20 cockpit glass
Cheers!
Hi Rsorour
Not sure if my gifts are getting through ok...have just sent some flight catering...any chance it made it through?
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
billsnj, thank you for always sending me fuel catalyst though my gift cann't be accepted.
Arne, Happy Helen, sometimes get the gift from you, did you received gift from me?
Neil ellor, Bali Hi, @uncle mans, LAX, Mrstepot, Chloe11111, Rsorour, @landa, Deetee04, S3R3G4, greensmith, i sent flight catering, did the gift received?

I started to get bored since i cann't send or receive gift from my neighbour and also i cann't see my neighbour launch. How long will GI fix this problem? :confused:
Zhang,
Never got it. Probably best not to gift me until this bug is fixed.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
billsnj, thank you for always sending me fuel catalyst though my gift cann't be accepted.
Arne, Happy Helen, sometimes get the gift from you, did you received gift from me?
Neil ellor, Bali Hi, @uncle mans, LAX, Mrstepot, Chloe11111, Rsorour, @landa, Deetee04, S3R3G4, greensmith, i sent flight catering, did the gift received?

I started to get bored since i cann't send or receive gift from my neighbour and also i cann't see my neighbour launch. How long will GI fix this problem? :confused:
Hi Zhang. I don't think that I have received any gifts from you lately. I am happy, though, to hear that you get something from me. I'll have to admit that I don't send gifts to you everyday because I have way over 100 neighbors and I try to spred my gifts somewhat. I will try to remember you today when i am able to gift in around 12 hs.

Zhang,

No, I never receive your gifts. I thought you are not playing actively.
Anyway, I forgot to mention you as one of my 8 iOS neighbours on Bali131.
Sent you a fuel(20) to test if it still gets through.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Zhang i can see you are visiting but no gifts are being received. Do you get gifts from me?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
FYI I will not be sending gifts today to the following wonderful neighbors!
Mrstepot Neil ellor flip123 GamingSwiftie Gdog Jahuno. LAX Steve Zhang and a few non-forum neighbors.
WHY - I don't know just thought that I would try something different!!! Bill

Bill you have to think of yourself and try gifting to other neighbors. If you do find the code for gifting let us know i have been trying different things but nothing seems to work Neil

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Zhang

Hi, I can see you visit my airport, however I haven't had any gift from you for a long time :(

Can you add my second game & I can gift you 20 fuel?
Code is agjceha

Top Bottom