Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 18th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Altimeter
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hello happy flyers. :)
Flight Catering (and coins) remain my biggest hurdle right now. Any help greatly appreciated. (y)

(Trying to save coins for the next mission control then red launch pad so I can end the coin shortages. Then will build more flight catering. In the meantime, daily high level flights are sparse. :oops:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

Please don't sent gifts to jpjpjp2. I have big problems in the game when I have a internet connection.....
Thank you for the gifts in jpjpjp4. I get more then I can sent...... (Between brackets is future use)
Signature updated.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Howdy flyers,

Siggy is updated underneath. Basically, fuel20 or duty free stuff would be appreciated.

Gifts sent to those who updated their signature with gifts you requested. If I don't have what you need, fuel20 is sent.

Wishing you well (y)

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Clive09
Username
Clive09
Would anyone mind helping me out with some Spare Wire for flights please?

Also fairly new to this forum so feel free to add me (iOS - Clive09)

Thanks
Clive :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au06nmk
Username
Bobby:Item_I_Need
Well, what a great day today has been so far. I got 7 gifts this morning and i was able to complete 3 buildings. Thank you guys so much. I've updated my signature to my current needs.

@vayka1 Thank you for the Fuel 20
-Ayon1 Thank you for the All-Inclusive Bracelet
-Noya12 Thank you for the Laser Cutter

@GamingSwiftie Thank you for the Laser Cutter
@Pakman Thank you for account Pakman8 for the Dispatch Console
@Uncle Mans
-Thank you for unclemans2 send me flight catering
-Thank you for Uncle Mans Phone send me smoke detector

@French Post Thank you for the Laser Cutter

______

@vayka1 sent you fuel 20
-ayon1 sent you fuel 20
-noya12 sent you fuel 20

@spearman78 sent you Oscillating Beacon
-dagummit - sent you Whiteboard

@French Post sent you Whiteboard
@GamingSwiftie sent you a mistake swipe, sorry, not sure what the item was today.
@lfcawc sent you fuel 20
@Pakman sent your account pakman8 spare wire
@Southerplaya sent you fuel 20, i don't have any items in ur priority to send, sorry.
@TallguyNL sent you Lining Plate
@Uncle Mans sent you fuel 20
-uncle mans phone sent you navigation moduel
-unclemans2 sent you oscillating beacon
-unclemans3 sent you spare wire

So far i'm using 15/20 gifts for dailies from the site. I would like to mention that if your player with multiple accounts and you friended me all your accounts, i am please checking on this. I notice to send all your accounts for the priority item that you need, only got 7 gift today and sending out 15, so please make sure to try to remember help on all accounts if possible. I am only keeping friends from the site on here on my FL and i need to make sure all 20 people on my FL are able to send to me so i can return the favor to them.

My signature is updated i have two new buildings now i need to complete until i get more coins. Thanks again all great members.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Sorry for being a "so-so" neighbor since I got sick on Thursday. I've been averaging 12 hours of sleep leading to less time to be online/playing the game. Keep logging in just in case someone has PM'd me a gift need.

If anyone wants to add any of my games, just PM (or Tag) me. I'm primarily interested in folks who are going to be active here. @Dave gave us a great sandbox and I want to use it!

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Neil ellor: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Deicer to your Ne2 game.
@br3tt: thanks for the Deicer and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Cash Counter.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Spare Propeller and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Vialino: thanks for Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Fuel (20), Passengers, and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), Passengers and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Whiteboard to your Jpjpjp4 game.
@nsari: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20)
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@groeting: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20), sent you Spaceship Launch Console to your GRPDA game and Disposable Shampoo to your GRTAB3 game.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom