Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 18th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
So far i'm using 15/20 gifts for dailies from the site. I would like to mention that if your player with multiple accounts and you friended me all your accounts, i am please checking on this. I notice to send all your accounts for the priority item that you need, only got 7 gift today and sending out 15, so please make sure to try to remember help on all accounts if possible. I am only keeping friends from the site on here on my FL and i need to make sure all 20 people on my FL are able to send to me so i can return the favor to them.
hi @Bobby, most people on the forum have more (much more) neighbors then gifts they can sent out.... my new game for instance is only level 21 but has 60 neighbors. don't worry, you will get the items you need but don't expect a 100% return of gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom