Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 12th May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning, every one on this Sunny sunday :cool: (at least for now its Sunny...)

Thanks a lot for the gifts you sent me, this afternoon I can send my gifts.
Thanks for the fuel (20) tdv, Bali Hi and Phantom. I start my third session to Tollan this afternoon.

Have a nice day to all and see you later!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
still in need of 30 jackets and wont be able to complete myself. would greatly appreciate jackets from whoever can spare some for me!.. thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Send out the gifts from NOYA12 a moment ago.
Still waiting for my terminal upgrade is ready.( 48 hrs. pfffff)
Till tomorrow;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all, I still need 1 optical system for upgrade buliding in Kei2 account.
And I start to receive fuel and passenger for Aztez Legacy Mission in Kei account.

Please send to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
does anyone have travel guides u can gift me. I need 3. Still need 3 spotlights. Plus insulation for my repair centre.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
still in need of 30 jackets and wont be able to complete myself. would greatly appreciate jackets from whoever can spare some for me!.. thanks

Are we neighbour's?
If not add me: mvjcpz
And send me a jacket so I can do send back! Have way to much neighbours to find anybody :(

P

piloot Darwin

Thx everybody for sending the jackets and pienicki for the hazemachine.

but , I still need Help for 3 amplifiers) If you can't send me that please send me landingslamp so I can go to Bali or fuel additves for flighing to London and for both passengers.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Happy Sunday to everyone. I have sent 20 gifts last night. Mostly biker jackets to help anyone who needs them. Wish I have the power to send amplifiers but only tdv can help with that.:(

Please see my signature for the items I need. My most pressing need these days is FUEL. Thank you in advance.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I just used up all of my fuel for the flights to Quetzalcoatl Temple (2000 barrels). So I could use LOTS OF FUEL.

12:34 i have added you and sent you a Gyroscope

pienicki I accidentally hit the wrong gift for you yesterday, sorry about that, sent passengers today.

Bali Hi I have sent you an invite.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
If any of my friends has any items they want from me, please check my signature. My list of gift items has changed significantly since my AC game was restored.

pienicki: I can send you passengers. Can you send me a smoke detector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom