Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 12th May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am6hb52
Username
doggy
Thanks all for the gifts awesome once again.

rdunton ill send u a smoke detector can u return it to me please.
@don clyde sending u flight catering
Bali Hi thanks for the gift but what can i return to u i ccant send fuel...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
doggy I'll try to send you a smoke detector back. I'm not sure how it is handled when the item you are sent is not in your giftable items list. Maybe it will let me send one back anyways. I won't be able to send one until my gifts reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Does anyone have weather displays? I need 2 of them to open my Level 3 control tower. I will accept all friend requests. If you have something specific you need, just let me know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
RD,
Sent you a laser level, I really need 1 power amp and 3 loud speakers if you can't send those, bath towel, disposable shampoo and all inclusive bracelet would be great.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Abi, rdunton, DJSANSE - items sent as requested...

Others got fuel20 as I come across your names in my neighbour list...

Please note I am going to be away with very limited internet access for two weeks - so will try to send gifts blind (mainly fuel20) as much as I can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv tks for the fuel to Inconveniente and Torpy.
To torpy can you please send 4 Dispatcher Console and 1 hull part ? And for Portugal 4 Video Wall and 1 dispatcher console:oops:
Dashpilot79 add me and I send to you 1 loud speacker

Thanks everybody for the gifts you sent! My gift just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated!

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
I Fly 2: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Québec: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.
Joe: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, would rather to receive Fuel from you as you are one of the only few people can send Fuel, sent you Passengers.
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
perezgreg: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Loudspeaker to your PG2 account.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering and Passengers, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Flight Catering.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Fuel Additivies and Flight Catering, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
al862: thanks for Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Doune: thanks for the Archive Box but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I sent you Archive Box because your signature asked for that.
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Flight Catering.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Propeller.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Additives, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
rdunton: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
myriam: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Flight Caterting.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Additives. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Chris3112: thanks for the Biker Jacker but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, don't know what you need now, will check your post again later.
DJSANSE: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't have the things you asked, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Please note I am going to be away with very limited internet access for two weeks - so will try to send gifts blind (mainly fuel20) as much as I can.

Please send me lots of fuel(20) before you leave. We will miss you, that's for sure.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out my gifts just now. I will send gifts to others tomorrow. Sent biker jackets and haze machines to my neighbors. Goodluck! Hope you can finish Time To Rock.:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv tks for the fuel to Inconveniente and Torpy.
To torpy can you please send 4 Dispatcher Console and 1 hull part ? And for Portugal 4 Video Wall and 1 dispatcher console:oops:

Dispatcher consoles on their way - I only have video board (which is different to Video Wall) - sent it just incase we have the translation wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom