Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Student Residence Hall & Educational Halls

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03vojd71f
Username
03vojd71f
Hello, I am desperately looking for people with educational building level 2 and level 3. I am one click short for each of them and hardly any of my neighbours seem to do the quests.

My name is 03vojd71f and I am playing on an iPad. Thank you ☺

Hello, I am desperately looking for people with educational building level 2 and level 3. I am one click short for each of them and hardly any of my neighbours seem to do the quests.

My name is 03vojd71f and I am playing on an iPad. Thank you ☺
I have sent you FRs from both of my games. One has EC2 and the other has EC3 (you can tell between them because of the game name). Good luck with the event!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
I have sent you FRs from both of my games. One has EC2 and the other has EC3 (you can tell between them because of the game name). Good luck with the event!
I am desperately looking for one more EC2 to complete the task. I might be too late to ask but is there any chance you (or anyone else) could help me out please. My friend code is 031qspgr

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom