Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SPARE WIRE REQUIRED

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ahkrng
Username
Arya
Hey can anyone please send me SPARE WIRE? I need tons of them. My game has come to a standstill because of them.
I know I can send flights to Rio and get them but the drip rate is not so high.
Thanks

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hey can anyone please send me SPARE WIRE? I need tons of them. My game has come to a standstill because of them.
Thanks
@Arya, I can continue to send them, but please don’t send back. I have enough spare wire. Please send my urgent needs that are behind my username if possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ahkrng
Username
Arya
@Arya, I can continue to send them, but please don’t send back. I have enough spare wire. Please send my urgent needs that are behind my username if possible.
Hey thanks for the spare wires that you send me everyday. I'm sorry I sent you back the spare wire. It wasn't intentional. Its because there's a bug in the game. I'll try it doesn't happen again.
Thanks.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Hey thanks for the spare wires that you send me everyday. I'm sorry I sent you back the spare wire. It wasn't intentional. Its because there's a bug in the game. I'll try it doesn't happen again.
Thanks.
No problem. Sometimes it happens to me also so what I do now is send a gift before I click the take button. That way it won’t allow you to send another gift.

Thanks
A little advice if I may... at level 27 and 31 stars, you are in a prime position to get yourself into the never ending “chasing your tail” game play. Start to plan ahead a bit more.
The 2 biggest mistakes made early on are...

1) doing the flights in the order they are listed. Study them. Look at what they offer. The flights that don’t drop anything should be done last. The flights that need items (eg spare wire for Sydney) can temporarily wait. Rio doesn’t require any flight items. 3 star that one first and put SW into your game name while you’re flying to Rio and you’ll have plenty enough wires when you need them. See which flights drop repair items and consider attacking them earlier as well. I’ve almost never had to request repair items. This game has all sorts of complexities and connections/crossovers... a little bit of research will save you hours and and a lot of resources.
2) blowing everything on rapidly advancing to bigger aircraft. I see players at level 40 and <100 stars requesting VR headsets! :eek:. Their city is under developed. Tower/terminal/town hall at level 7 or lower but they’ve blown everything on a million dollar runway and one flashy aircraft. Then it’s a scrounge to build one factory. And everything comes to a standstill. Repairs that can only be done with greenies or waiting 12-24 hrs and so on. I’m on level 80 with every building upgraded to max, 13 hangars and I still haven’t gone beyond Falcons. I’m probably at least a few months away still. But when I get there, I won’t be unnecessarily begging for flight items because I built all 6 of the needed factories months ago and the thousands of items I need for the flights have been collecting in the background.

Edit: way too many early level players are focusing way too hard on alliance tasks as well. A major distraction and an obscene consumption rate of resources. Especially if you’re doing more than one task. The benefits are questionable early on. Buy a couple of PPDs and do those tasks. Cheap, no flight items and easy to do. If the plane breaks down and you can’t repair it, sell it and buy another for 450 coin. No brainer :).

We all play differently and want to do our own thing. That’s the beauty of this game - it’s flexibility... but only to a point ;). I’m not telling you how to play but hopefully the little tips here and there will make it a little easier and subsequently a lot more enjoyable.

Cheers :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
A little advice if I may... at level 27 and 31 stars, you are in a prime position to get yourself into the never ending “chasing your tail” game play. Start to plan ahead a bit more.

1) doing the flights in the order they are listed. Study them. Look at what they offer. The flights that don’t drop anything should be done last. The flights that need items (eg spare wire for Sydney) can temporarily wait. Rio doesn’t require any flight items. 3 star that one first and put SW into your game name while you’re flying to Rio and you’ll have plenty enough wires when you need them. See which flights drop repair items and consider attacking them earlier as well. I’ve almost never had to request repair items. This game has all sorts of complexities and connections/crossovers... a little bit of research will save you hours and and a lot of resources.
2) blowing everything on rapidly advancing to bigger aircraft. I see players at level 40 and <100 stars requesting VR headsets! :eek:. Their city is under developed. Tower/terminal/town hall at level 7 or lower but they’ve blown everything on a million dollar runway and one flashy aircraft. Then it’s a scrounge to build one factory. And everything comes to a standstill. Repairs that can only be done with greenies or waiting 12-24 hrs and so on. I’m on level 80 with every building upgraded to max, 13 hangars and I still haven’t gone beyond Falcons. I’m probably at least a few months away still. But when I get there, I won’t be unnecessarily begging for flight items because I built all 6 of the needed factories months ago and the thousands of items I need for the flights have been collecting in the background.

Edit: way too many early level players are focusing way too hard on alliance tasks as well. A major distraction and an obscene consumption rate of resources. Especially if you’re doing more than one task. The benefits are questionable early on. Buy a couple of PPDs and do those tasks. Cheap, no flight items and easy to do. If the plane breaks down and you can’t repair it, sell it and buy another for 450 coin. No brainer :).

We all play differently and want to do our own thing. That’s the beauty of this game - it’s flexibility... but only to a point ;). I’m not telling you how to play but hopefully the little tips here and there will make it a little easier and subsequently a lot more enjoyable.

@Bob69bob...This is great advice and these are some of the strategies I’ve come to use by trial and error. It’s only been approx. 3 mos, but in the beginning I didn’t really research different elements of the game. This led me to being at a level where I could fly to multiple places with the more expensive aircraft, but I didn’t have the stars to support where I needed to fly for alliance task or the weather task. I still occasionally have that issue, but I am now more focused on getting the stars and then the rest kind of falls into place. I also try to stock up on items by flying to those that drop items for future flights, etc.
Something else that has helped is allowing all aircraft that I can accept to land. There are tons of valuable items dropped. I must say the past few days were the first that I didn’t have a repair item (that darn altimeter). But....I have been able to watch videos to get it. Now I’ve put my Powerful Jets back in storage until I can collect Altimeters.

One thing that has been beneficial to me is completing at least 1 alliance task. I have completed 3at times, but it’s usually not worth it, because it’s too much work and you can t get the stars you need for progression because most place are being revisited. But I must say if it’s a place that have an often drop it can be valuable, However, I love when we get at least 30% because of the payout in addition to ranking in the top 100. What can I say.... I like the little bonuses.

Also, this forum is like a gold mine of info. The members are a tremendous help and that’s 1 of the things that will keep me interested in playing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ahkrng
Username
Arya

Hey thank you for the information. It's been really insightful. Most grateful. Will try to follow these pointers.
Regards

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I did not know this forum existed until I read a post in the Facebook group stating the servers were down on this forum. What forum? (Thinks I). By that time I had nearly reached level 50! Wisdom does come with experience, and it would have been nice to have Bob's advice when I was at Level 10... But it was not to be. However, life is a journey, and we are never too old to learn. Meanwhile, after joining this forum I have read a lot, learnt more, and started networking. And my gameplay and enjoyment is much better, more focused, and much less expensive (in the real world sense). No regrets, thanks to everyone on here, and I hope I have many years enjoyment from the game and the players.

Top Bottom