Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

This eighteenth launch has been opened by @Harcourt (Harc-support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

The usual launch rules apply - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points), minimum opening investment 54, QL's can be used.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Crescent & sunshine are on board and happy to be here!

When I last updated the Flyers League Table, last weekend, I did not realise Sunshine was your second game account. I recorded your main account and your second account separately, I will make the correction to the table this weekend, combining them both into one. Thanks also for using a QL

When I last updated the Flyers League Table, last weekend, I did not realise Sunshine was your second game account. I recorded your main account and your second account separately, I will make the correction to the table this weekend, combining them both into one.
Thank you. I didn't say anything because I didn't know if it made a difference.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs

This eighteenth launch has been opened by @Harcourt (Harc-support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

The usual launch rules apply - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points), minimum opening investment 54, QL's can be used.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sucks that I always just miss these - are they announced in advance or is there a regular time each Friday?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sucks that I always just miss these - are they announced in advance or is there a regular time each Friday?

These flights take place every Friday at 5pm UK time, I also post a message on Thursday's reminding flyers about the flight to come, this was the eighteenth flight to date.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

@Phil G - @porvillewright - @Mike47 - @jimstreet - @Harcourt - @ItsRalphy - @crescent moon - @Radu81 - @cats are awesome - @Wasted Eagle

My thanks to all of you for taking part in the eighteenth launch in this series, you made it another really successful flight. Thanks also for the QL's - the launch lasted less than 3 minutes, before paying out. I will update and post the Flyers League Table on Sunday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi cap great flight 3 seconds back again all the best (y) where do I see the league table ?

Top Bottom