Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space rocket launching cheat ?

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
We have a couple of individuals in our facebook group who we suspect of having some type of cheat method for rocket launches. Somehow, they have multiple launches going at the same time. I have been on missions with them and upon landing will immediately click on a launch pad and they will have another rocket standing by that has been started hours ago, according to the time clock that is on each rocket launch. Anyone ever hear of this cheat method? There is some glitch or bug in the system that is allowing them to do this. I have reported the bug to Game Insight and am awaiting a response.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I believe there is a hack that may allow it. It is called scripting which allows automatic flights but that may extend to launches.

I have see a video on it but do not know if it will work.

I understand facebook version is the easiest to hack.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Does this happen during QL flights or the regular 24h flights?

I don't know anything about the facebook game and what is possible....
The only thing I can think of is some kind of time traveling (=is illegal and punished hard)
I don't know how the time settings of facebook work, does it take the time of the pc you are logged on to?
Then changing time settings could be one answer, two pc's with different time settings could be an other.... etc.

I would not recommend trying this as if this is indeed the case, you can be punished as well with a blocked game. Be carefull

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I have seen it live.
I was seeing bayram(a player),he has started a red launch there was just 20 seconds left for launch with just 4 point's in,I didn't joined the launch but after 30 seconds,when I again saw the timer of launch was 11 hours again.
When first time the launch was made and he didn't put up the point's but that launch was counted.
By doing this all week he made 513 launches and took 1st position in lunar ranking.
When I got to know from anja that bayram was cheating I deleted him from my friends list and blocked him.
There are others too like hasan etc.
This is truly a shame.

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Does this happen during QL flights or the regular 24h flights?

I don't know anything about the facebook game and what is possible....
The only thing I can think of is some kind of time traveling (=is illegal and punished hard)
I don't know how the time settings of facebook work, does it take the time of the pc you are logged on to?
Then changing time settings could be one answer, two pc's with different time settings could be an other.... etc.

I would not recommend trying this as if this is indeed the case, you can be punished as well with a blocked game. Be carefull
Yes, GI has warned a well-known player of Facebook as she was continually launching with bayram(cheater). GI gave her a warning not to launch with bayram again and if she launches again, her account will be blocked.
This was bad by GI, they should have blocked bayram.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Yes, Bayram was one of the names that our Admin head spoke of. There are a few of them doing this cheat. We are just becoming aware of it and are in contact with GI so hopefully GI acts accordingly and bans these cheaters. They seem concerned about maintaining the integrity of the game by cracking down on the time traveler cheats so I'm sure they will do the right thing and ban these space cheats as well. No idea how they are able to do all of the multiple launches at the same time. Once I start a launch the game wont let me start another one until the one started is complete. Just to figure out the cheat, because I'm a curious person, I have tried to start another at the same time on different computers and it always recognizes that I'm already on a launch and denies me. Good info guys. Will post any updates I receive from GI regarding the matter.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
At least now we know that it is technically possible to do simultaneous rocket launches.
I'm sure this is a feature we all would like to have in the game (y)(y)(y).
Yes,it is.
I have seen a player named Hasan on Facebook,he was launching all 3 colors at same time. This isn't possible but he did, I have seen it with my eyes wide open.
I was really surprised by it but whatever I will surely call him "cheater".

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ever since, I never understood why simultaneous launches is not allowed. It should be a standard feature. Think about it, there are 3 launch pads, why can't they launch at the same time? I understand if there's only one launch pad, but there are 3. It's no different from having multiple runways, multiple planes and be able to send multiple flights.

I have no clue about Facebook AC and this Hasan player though.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Ever since, I never understood why simultaneous launches is not allowed. It should be a standard feature. Think about it, there are 3 launch pads, why can't they launch at the same time? I understand if there's only one launch pad, but there are 3. It's no different from having multiple runways, multiple planes and be able to send multiple flights.

I have no clue about Facebook AC and this Hasan player though.
This is a great idea but i dread to think of my game status with 3 launch on at the same time :p a lot of player like me play AC on slow mobiles phones (samsung s2 is definitely a slow phone compared to newer phones of today) and with even more slow internet connections (mobile internet is dreadful in India). My phone just hangs up sometime during space launches..

So even though this is a great idea..it will be difficult for GI to introduce this feature without affecting people like me:eek:

This is a great idea but i dread to think of my game status with 3 launch on at the same time :p a lot of player like me play AC on slow mobiles phones (samsung s2 is definitely a slow phone compared to newer phones of today) and with even more slow internet connections (mobile internet is dreadful in India). My phone just hangs up sometime during space launches..

So even though this is a great idea..it will be difficult for GI to introduce this feature without affecting people like me:eek:

Maybe it's time to buy a new Micromax ... or perhaps a Xiaomi. It's quite affordable, no?

The way I play AC on my tablets, I think I have used up its rated lifetime.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Maybe it's time to buy a new Micromax ... or perhaps a Xiaomi. It's quite affordable, no?

Same here. I am still using the first-gen Nexus 7 tablet. More than 2 years now. I am hoping to move my AC to a new tablet once I get to it.. Real life gets in the way.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

Yes buddy i am going to buy a new phone in the next couple of weeks. Price is not an issue but phone features are. Every other phone has some or the other drawback. Once i am back from vacation on 1st june will start this process :)

@Anubhav yes even i love playing AC on my wifi :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Unfortunately. When you have so many variations of the game/ multiple platforms, and with all those who do cheat, where it gets them in the end, is all the money; not greenies and coins accumulated, but real money, they have spent to buy the greenies, for those exclusive items like villas, donut shops or other items bought with greenies from croocker.
When it comes down to the day GI says so sad, we've been taken advantage of by so many hackers, we have to shut our servers down, since we are losing money.
I watched another online game, well known for its racing through the streets. Too many hackers, too many changes, too many promises unkept, and 5 years, it is in the wind. Closing for good in July.
What's really sad is honest folks like me who yes too has put real money into it, is at a loss.
Sometimes the hackers get caught, or we feel terrible to report them, but if the honest people don't say anything and look the other way, we too will lose out in the end.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
At least now we know that it is technically possible to do simultaneous rocket launches.
I'm sure this is a feature we all would like to have in the game (y)(y)(y).

No it IS NOT Bali and you are completely missing the point. There are only a couple that are doing simultaneous launches and it is through some cheat method which only they know how to do. The other 99.98 percent of us who play on FB have no idea how they are doing this cheat and they are playing unfairly as they easily win the weekly top 100 space races and it has taken all of the fun out of trying to compete for these coveted prizes. Take off the blinders and stop being so short sighted Bali. For someone with 500 + Stars I figured you would have a little more integrity. If GI wants to open it up so everyone can do simultaneous launches via normal game play then no one has a problem with that but when only a few people are able to do it via a cheat method than it needs to be dealt with and so far GI hasn't done anything. I'm awaiting my reply from them regarding this issue that I recently brought to your attention.

D

Deleted member 5399

That's the point I was saying. If people keep cheating, then others who are either at higher levels or moving up in the ranks, never even have a chance. And when players never have that chance; if even for one time, they quit playing. And the more who continue to quit, eventually GI starts to lose money.

@Rob Bostad ,

I don't like cheaters that hog the Top 100 either.
In fact, I have stopped looking / trying for the Top 100 on my Android games because it is no longer fun.
I do agree with you. Why GI could not ban the obvious cheaters??

However, I like the idea of being able to do launches on all 3 platforms (if this is a legit game feature).
Currently, if we have already initiated a Red launch, we are stuck and cannot switch launch pads to join other launches.
This is no longer a problem if we can do simultaneous launches.

Top Bottom