Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space rocket launching cheat ?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Personally, I couldn't care less about the top 100 or being in top 100. I don't like competing. I just like to play. That is really the only reason why I am playing. Like what greensmith used to say, the beauty of the game is we are not in competition with anyone but ourselves.

I believe there is a hack that may allow it. It is called scripting which allows automatic flights but that may extend to launches.

I have see a video on it but do not know if it will work.

I understand facebook version is the easiest to hack.

there is a hack for airport city, all you half to do is general search, just type (airport city hack tool)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
there is a hack for airport city, all you half to do is general search, just type (airport city hack tool)
Yes. And then you will begging for any help of GI or road404, that game is not working anymore, that you're getting "Time Travelers" message and did nothing....

Better to avoid all those cheats and just enjoy the game. We cannot be all on same level, and this is not the game to be finished in couple of days.... Go slowly, but sure and honest! (y)

Top Bottom