Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi tdv how did you get to launching the new rocket so quickly?! :)
I am doing the new "Phantom Menace" mission but am still waiting to complete the first mini mission still (Professor Klandau) which is to complete the Big Brother collection, just need the Solar Collector to drop and then its done! Then apparently I need to complete more mini missions as well as then somehow still getting 3 x Communication Antenna and 4 x Spaceship Launch Console ... then I may be ready to launch a Promethus Spaceship with you!! :)

Couple of quick questions - does the Promethus Spaceship use the same launch items as the normal launch (e.g. PEBS, MStabs, Lge Fuel Tanks etc)? If so I will save some of those for now. Is it as you say 2000 points needed in 24 hours? And finally what collections do you need to complete to start the launch (e.g. do you need a treadmill or any of the new collections etc)? ... I can't even see that yet as my MCC2 isn't complete yet.

Cheers,
Steve.
I am trying to get the guide done up for it... but for the spaceship launch you need

1x (Space Suite, Lab Notebook, Lunar Module and Orbital Telescope)

thankfully the fuel is the same as the normal spaceship launch... just that you need 2000 points in 24hrs...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Update: Just launched with Aero

1st place prize 10K coins
2nd place prize 5K coins

Lander takes the standard 24hrs to return...

Prize for the promo is Astronaut Academy

Details are:
Phantom Menace - Promo Prize.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
I am trying to get the guide done up for it... but for the spaceship launch you need

1x (Space Suite, Lab Notebook, Lunar Module and Orbital Telescope)

thankfully the fuel is the same as the normal spaceship launch... just that you need 2000 points in 24hrs...

Nice one, yeah a guide would be great. The fact the fuel is the same is good and I have plenty of Space Suits and Lab Notebooks already, got my first Lunar Module earlier today and just waiting on a Solar Collector to get my first Orbital Telescope and then I can move on with Professor Klandau's mini tasks!
I am still amazed you are launching the new rocket already ... how do you do it so fast!!!!!

Last thing I can't visit your TDV4 game anymore :( just hangs my game ... can I add your TDV19, TDV20 and TDV21 games?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - Completely understand. :) (This is exactly the reasoning behind my hesitation on having GS2 join the launch.)

Launch update: Two people (me and @Onehhy) with 732/1600 in and just under 22 hours left on the clock. As expected, I'm pretty much down to just the solid fuel. And again, just hoping for a successful launch. ;)
Hi GamingSwiftie I think you have launched as you have dropped off my list of launches to join! :(
I am still waiting that elusive Solar Collector before I launch again ... I have four of everything else in that collection but not one Collector yet! ... urggh! Planes from the North and South Observatory won't now be back till Solar the morning so hopefully then, if I get lucky. I can see JesperJ has a launch going so might jump into that launch if it is still going ... but need to complete that Big Brother collection first ... annoying! :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Nice one, yeah a guide would be great. The fact the fuel is the same is good and I have plenty of Space Suits and Lab Notebooks already, got my first Lunar Module earlier today and just waiting on a Solar Collector to get my first Orbital Telescope and then I can move on with Professor Klandau's mini tasks!
I am still amazed you are launching the new rocket already ... how do you do it so fast!!!!!

Last thing I can't visit your TDV4 game anymore :( just hangs my game ... can I add your TDV19, TDV20 and TDV21 games?

TDV4 is a very large airport - so it take a while for me to visit from TDVCrApple2 as well... just need to be pacient and not let the device go into sleep... (but it has 5 TC's so well worth the trouble... :sneaky:) Guide is here - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/the-phantom-menace-12th-april-v1-91-v1-92.2757/

TDV20 and TDV21 are older versions of Android game - and you will not be able to visit - but feel free to add if needed...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
TDV4 is a very large airport - so it take a while for me to visit from TDVCrApple2 as well... just need to be pacient and not let the device go into sleep... (but it has 5 TC's so well worth the trouble... :sneaky:) Guide is here - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/the-phantom-menace-12th-april-v1-91-v1-92.2757/

TDV20 and TDV21 are older versions of Android game - and you will not be able to visit - but feel free to add if needed...
Ahh, ok, will give TDV4 more time then when I visit (as like you say it is very useful to get 5 TC clicks!). Sent friend requests to TDV20 and TDV21 but can't add TDV19 unfortunately (gives the promo code error!), but if you can accept TDV20 and TDV21 request as even if you can't visit you might be able to gift something I desperately need in the future from those games! Cheers, Steve.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hi GamingSwiftie I think you have launched as you have dropped off my list of launches to join! :(
I am still waiting that elusive Solar Collector before I launch again ... I have four of everything else in that collection but not one Collector yet! ... urggh! Planes from the North and South Observatory won't now be back till Solar the morning so hopefully then, if I get lucky. I can see JesperJ has a launch going so might jump into that launch if it is still going ... but need to complete that Big Brother collection first ... annoying! :(
Steve - Yep, we launched... GS2 finally became ready... So, it joined in and gave us a point spread that Onehyy and GS3 could easily cover. Making it a much quicker launch. :)

Hope you get the last elusive part of the collection and can join another successful launch!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks a lot, billsnj. Still need to finish the step 7 and 8 first, then fligts to get 4x Spaceship Lauch Console.
Hope in few days will launch too. (y)
Stil 09d 19h to go...:D

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
What unfortunate timing billsnj ..... I wish i checked the forum this morning, i would have waited for you. My lander form a previos launch touched down at around 11:00am EST, i started a Prometheus launch countdown shortly after and now i'm in a predicament as i was not aware the Phantom Menace launches are out of 2000 points. To cut the story short; i came in on the forum to "beg" for help. Greeaaat!!!Now we have to compete for potential assistance...lol! Good luck!:)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, I am waiting on the mythical Solar Collector to drop before I launch a Level 1 rocket again as I know as soon as I get it I will get a mini task to launch a Level 1 rocket ... its ridiculous, I now have 6 of each of the other four items but no Solar Collector so far! Urghhh. So frustrating. Next chance to get one is in 2hrs 25mins. Then if I get it and anyone is still trying to launch I will join for a quick one (I see S3R3G4 is still going with 6 hours to go - hopefully I will be in on that one!).

ARGHHHHH!!! Three Jets just landed and dropped everything from the collection bar the flippin Solar Collector ... what is going on?!?!?!?!?! 45 minutes to the next Delta ... about to give up hope! Never known anything like it apart from the mythical TV Screen (and Defroster)!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks a lot, billsnj. Still need to finish the step 7 and 8 first, then fligts to get 4x Spaceship Lauch Console.
Hope in few days will launch too. (y)
Stil 09d 19h to go...:D
What flight drops the "Spaceship Launch Console" ?? I thought that was a neighbor gift that nobody had??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom