Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
need some help with a launch! have 1008 points with just under 3 hours to go! any help appreciated. second spot up for grabs - james23007
Hi James23007, did your launch earlier fail? I ask as I see you have joined @Alibear99's launch which I think is guaranteed to go as we have 5 people involved now (I saw Rabblerouser join just now) or are you still on the version where the lander comes back in <1 minute?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi James23007 and Mrstepot sent you friend request for future launches. As I have my alien legacy I am using my treadmills to jump in and help others get Gold nowadays as I am happy with Silver or Bronze. Tag me in a post if you launch and if I can I will jump in. Cheers, Steve.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
I started a launch this morning if anyone is interested in joining for a 2nd or 3rd place. I'm still working towards my first Alien Legacy (only have 1 of 3), so a long way to go still! I currently have 830 points with over 23 hours to go.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hey flip123! Today I joined your launch and I wanted to ask you to help me understand how the start of the rocket works. Now the collection of points is complete and I'm on bronze. If I press "Start!" the rocket will set off only for me or for everyone? have you (captain) already pressed start and set off the rocket (my rocket is still at the base)?

... sorry for stupid question, but after 3-4 launches I still don't know how it works :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Pakman and billsnj ......I did not mean to steal that #1 spot. When i joined at first and found pakman, pakma2 and Erb22 already in; i did not mind taking 4th place as i kinda imposed. However. later on when the launch added more folks and became pretty crowded; more of a weekend race palooza and i saw pakman get knocked to 3th and 4th, i had to flex my guns ;). I am still trying to build my first AL ....waiting on those elusive Haley Comets.
My apologies again to both of you.

Pakman and billsnj ......I did not mean to steal that #1 spot. When i joined at first and found pakman, pakma2 and Erb22 already in; i did not mind taking 4th place as i kinda imposed. However. later on when the launch added more folks and became pretty crowded; more of a weekend race palooza and i saw pakman get knocked to 3th and 4th, i had to flex my guns ;). I am still trying to build my first AL ....waiting on those elusive Haley Comets.

No problem - I started it this morning aiming for a slow one but had to go out before I had chance to fire in some big ticket items - my loss. When i looked again I saw there were quite a few neighbours who joined, (8 in all), and then it launched. I think i got 5th &6th but good to see you got 1st (hope you get your HCs) and I now see billsnj is now the proud owner of a 2nd AL!!

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
No problem I was just going along for the ride. I was looking at #3 or #4 spot. Then someone jumped in. Oh we'll. hope you get HC. It can take some time. Read my signature. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Went to join Duck1's launch and got booted into my own! So at 11:20 AM EST I'm looking for assistance. NOTE: I do not need 1st place! 2nd or 3rd etc is OK! So if you are out there lets go! Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
billsnj (A.K.A Erb22) you used to be a neighbor, not anymore for some odd reason. I tried resending an invite yesterday following our launch with Pakman but couldn't get through. Could you try sending an invite from your end? I am always looking for launch buddies. We might not be able to restore that link till GI reprograms their networking module. Right now i joined Dee140157's launch. Regardless, if we are not linked i wouldn't have seen your launch. I wish i could help.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, is anyone doing a launch today? I'm ready and happy to take 2nd or lower to help someone else get Gold. Let me know. S.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Steve,
Welcome to my launch.... The other two are non-forum and I don't know them.....
I am going for gold.... I still need 2 supernova-explosions for the AL.... but it is my problem-item with that collection....

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Finally got my cosmic fuel station open :) now what on earth do you do? I've joined @Calair but unsure what I'm doing! Do I just add items?
Please can someone give me a quick lowdown on how it works and how you gain the items to use?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom