Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Snow go away?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time — actually it was October 2012 — we've launched a version of Airport City for Amazon Appstore, but after a few months we had to stop releasing updates for a while. There were many reasons behind it, but the point is the last update there was a Christmas one with everything covered in snow... And the winter lasted on Amazon for four years. Welcome to Westeros!

Anyway, winter in Airport City usually indeed lasts until Valentine's Day.

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time — actually it was October 2012 — we've launched a version of Airport City for Amazon Appstore, but after a few months we had to stop releasing updates for a while. There were many reasons behind it, but the point is the last update there was a Christmas one with everything covered in snow... And the winter lasted on Amazon for four years. Welcome to Westeros!

Anyway, winter in Airport City usually indeed lasts until Valentine's Day.
Well, when I was kid, winter lasted until some time in March :)
Nowadays, it might end earlier in Europe (we had quite warm and snow-less Xmas) but still Valentine day is almost a realistic option (just ask our Australian neighbors for their opinion :D).
Perhaps the clouds in airport city could slightly change their color during the winter?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think the snow staying until vday is perfect. 2 months of snow each year? I'm cool with that. Maybe soon, fall will be included from mid october to the santa event, and spring until after mid april (after Easter event). Then the rest of the time is the usual summer

I know, but that's the game. Last few years, there is always snow in winter time.
I don't mind snow for 2 weeks, then there after things go back to normal, I just hate the glare.

Come to think of it, winter is the only time that hangover self manages itself as for the other times I have to manage it with summer being worst (this is the time when my throat is driest) :(

That up to no good son of mine says he wishes the snow should stay forever, I'm like what:eek:? Your mother doesn't live in Antarctica... The next thing we will be clicking penguins forever
OMG Don't give the developers any crazy ideas! Next thing you know, we'll be clicking penguins off the runways before we can launch our planes. :p:p:p

Top Bottom