Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Since no one posted this, here we go...!

Next major one (9) would include Weather conditions, seasons, Day and night (maybe), Repairs may be taken further more
That's it I can think of
Hope not! Another source for bugs that I would be really happy to avoid…
When is the next update coming? :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
there was an ingame update on windows yesterday. None on iOS so far. I guess the event will begin after that happens.
feels good to have a pause between events 😉

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hope not! Another source for bugs that I would be really happy to avoid…

there was an ingame update on windows yesterday. None on iOS so far. I guess the event will begin after that happens.
feels good to have a pause between events 😉
only thing I saw was a green grass strip over the tunnel. As for bugs, my only major gripe and has been an issue is freeze ups and crashes when I edit, when I try collecting from multiple places and/or planes to quickly. Again this has been ongoing since V7. I have support games that this never happens with. Only my main game. So like you I don't need no stinkin updates that are going to add to the existing problems we already have

I don't like the snow in winter very much. Although the game is to imitate the real climate environment as much as possible, it is not very good for the players, and their eyes are prone to fatigue.
"imitate the real climate environment as much as possible"
It doesn't imitate the bottom half of the planet I'm afraid:
33°C (91°F) where I am Down Under, and wow... no snow.

Top Bottom