Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday September 5th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, chloe2 is trying to finish a few buildings and could use some help.

Mission Control Center - 1 dispatch console, 1 server rack and 1 video wall MCC complete. Thanks @HP-
Town hall level 4 - 1 master plan and 2 shredders 1shredder Town hall complete. Thanks Tom.

Any help with these items would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hi everyone, chloe2 is trying to finish a few buildings and could use some help.

Mission Control Center - 1 dispatch console, 1 server rack and 1 video wall
Town hall level 4 - 1 master plan and 2 shredders

Hi Chloe
I can help you with a videowall, but only in 3 hours when my game resets ...(y)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Mission Control Center - 1 dispatch console, 1 server rack and 1 video wall
Town hall level 4 - 1 master plan and 2 shredders 1shredder
Town hall complete. Thanks Tom.

Did you get the city master plan and spare wire you stated you needed yesterday. I guess sometimes when
gifting to lower levels things change.Thanks for the Flight Cat.Working on a new facility now. Could use aa few Cooling Chambers , Defrosters , and packaging machines .Any help would be great ! Otherwise , I'll just change my name to Loserboy Smith .

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes
Did you get the city master plan and spare wire you stated you needed yesterday. I guess sometimes when
gifting to lower levels things change.Thanks for the Flight Cat.Working on a new facility now. Could use aa few Cooling Chambers , Defrosters , and packaging machines .Any help would be great ! Otherwise , I'll just change my name to Loserboy Smith .
Yes, and I sent along building items from both my games.

Mission Control Center - 1 dispatch console, 1 server rack and 1 video wall MCC complete. Thanks @HP-
Town hall level 4 - 1 master plan and 2 shredders 1shredder Town hall complete. Thanks Tom.

Server rack on way

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for the ongoing fuel 20 to my main game - Pakman :) Please don't worry about gifting to my other games - instead gift on to others.
Thanks for the ongoing fuel 20 to my main game - Pakman :) Please don't worry about gifting to my other games - instead gift on to others.
Would you please add me to Pacmangifter . Can send a prop later this afternoon . Sure can use a few of them there Defrosters ? Would really appreciate it . Loverboy Smith a5d7013

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
i have came back to the game and started over. thank you for all your help with my previous run through this game. now time to start the process of getting friends. can i be sent stuff for my hotel see my sig.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avsjthv
Username
MasterPilot
Hi All friends,
Good day,
Is it normal to wait for some gifts for the fourth day? :(
Have you ever faced something like that? I think most of the users here are in my friend list. o_O

It's the fourth day to wait for these gifts.
Transmitter & Archive Box

Fateh

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a51fp5l
Username
Jgnj
I could really use help with Copy Machine, Dispatch COnsole and Radar

Friend Code: a51fp51

Thanks

Status