Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 4th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Doune - When you want to tage someone you need to put a "@" before their forum name like this "@"+ Doune = Doune - this sends that person an alert so they know you have tagged them.

I will look for your invite and accept - main problem is there are so many invites that I can not find someone easily...

tdv Ok thanks for the information. I'm french, so i don't feel easy with english and forum's fonctioning.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated!

tdv: thanks for the Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
two6: thanks for the Biker Jacket althgouh I don't need it, I don't see you posted since Dec 16, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Gyroscope.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives and Landing Lamp, sent you Cooling Chamber.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Biker Jacket, I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Biker Jacket, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fuel Additives, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Landing Lamp and Fuel Additivies, sent you Gyroscope.
Ivan: thanks for the Biker Jacket although I don't need it, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
rdunton: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Biker Jacket.
melony: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
Doune: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Grinding Machine. You can remove Fuel Station upgrade items from your request list, they are not giftable by anybody, you have to fly to destinations to get them.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Fuel Hose.
stevel2606, thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Biker Jacket.
Cicignon: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Loudspeaker.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Gyroscope.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
tdv sent you a friend request yesterday from my DIA game. I kno you are busy with all the gifting. Please accept and send some power amps my way. I will continue to try my like with the flights until then.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - I activated my Machu Picchu map 3 hours ago and been sending flights like crazy. I have already used up all the fuel you sent me. Can you please send me some more fuel 20? Wish me luck!!!

Is there anyone else who can send multiple fuel 20, please? Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend and thanks to all my neighbours. Today I've sent:
Deicer to Bulldog.
Cooling chamber to Donclyde and Nick Schultz.
Landing lamp to Long.
Passengers to jimmy21, olly 333, pienicki.
Fuel supply to Québec.
Catering to diwata and syapik.
Jackets to vayka1.
Loudspeaker to gcjr and @Pedrok.
O. beacon to Sorumbas.
Jet engine to BrakeTown.,
Deicer to Phantom 2, but I'm not sure if you need it, you papear in my list as Ph2-deicer.
Fuel to InCoNvEnIeNtE, hope you received it through facebook.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
lkoo, felo: Sorry, I sent you an undeterminated gift. Sorry, my screen is too small or my finger too big.
Don't send it back to me, it is probably useless...

pienicki, I sent you passenger; I will need your defrosters again. could you please help me again????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
javi thanks for passengers yes sure will send you defroster when gifts resets

tdv PLEASE can you help me with some fuel really need to stock up for the map. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom Bali Hi Many many thanks for your fuel. I will send Spare Propeller and Passengers10 to you respectively. Apologies Phantom, I think I hit send in return and thus sent you Biker Jacket instead. :notworthy:
Bali Hi, probably people want Osc Beacon to fly to Dubai to get the Music Arena items especially Power Amp.
I will send out my gifts in a moment.
don't worry ;) next time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom